Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

OOC  - Year 505 Spring - Spotlight Nominations!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 4
Signos: 7,055
Administrator

NOMINATIONS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 11:59P EST ON 03/31/2020!
Spotlight Nominations for Year 505 Spring are now open! We're looking at YOU guys to give us the nominations on who you think would be the best for the following categories:

CHARACTER of the Season
Sarkan, who won Character OTS for 504 Winter, is not available for nomination!

Current nominations: 
@Ia
@Dune

MEMBER of the Season
Cannon, who won Member OTS for 504 Winter, cannot be nominated!

Current nominations: 
@Sparrow
@kay

PAIR of the Season
Boudika&Tenebrae, who won Pair OTS for 504 Winter, cannot be nominated!

Current nominations: 
@Morrighan & @Al'Zahra

THREAD of the Season
Thread must have been made or posted in during 504 Winter (02/01 - 03/31)!

Current nominations:
Come With Me Into The Field of Sunflowers
Busy Dying
Hollow Bones

QUOTE of the Season
Quote must come from a post made during 504 Winter (02/01 - 03/31)!

Current nominations include...

"Elena had never learned to keep the door closed to the monsters that crept at night. She would pull back the covers and invite them into her bed if it meant she didn't have to sleep alone under the stars." - Elena in Tell him the fire's out

• Winners will receive 100 signos and be highlighted in our Spotlight section!

• The (first) person to nominate a Spotlight winner will also receive 100 signos!

• Post the below form in a reply to this thread, or message staff directly if you'd like to stay anonymous.

• You may nominate for 1, 2, 3, or all categories - and may make multiple nominations per category!

• You can nominate those already listed under current nominations, but be aware that multiple votes won't increase their chances of winning! Please try and suggest someone different, if you're able to!

• We know it's tempting (and many of you deserve the recognition!), but please don't nominate yourself!

• Players/Characters who won the Year 504 Fall Spotlights cannot be nominated this time around. This doesn't apply to those who were nominated last time but not chosen. They may be nominated again!

Code:
<center><div style="width:60%; text-align: justify;"><span class="officialheader">Spotlight Nomination!</span>

<b>Which OTS</b>: CHARACTER, PAIR, THREAD, OR MEMBER OF THE SEASON
<b>Show us</b>: TAG THE CHARACTER(s) OR MEMBER VIA @NAME, or <a href="LINK">TO THE THREAD</a>
<b>Reason:</b> TELL US WHY YOU CHOSE WHO/WHAT YOU CHOSE!
</div></center>

Staff will make the final vote and decide which of the nominees for each category is the best fit!
fit!

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 250
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: MEMEBER
Show us: @Sprawlow
Reason: There are so many people I would love to nominate! But I'm choosing Sprow this time around because she always incredibly kind and helpful. She is always quick to ask how everyone is doing and comfort those who need it. Overall I think she is such a huge part of the Novus community and deserves so much recognition.

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: CHARACTER
Show us: @Ia
Reason: Though this character doesn't have much on site yet, I think these two are so interesting and unique! and Kat writes them so so beautifully.

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 880

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Member
Show us: @kay
Reason: She's a lovely, sweet human! I also appreciate her sharing all the goofy pictures of Badger. He always makes me laugh/smile xD

Which OTS: Character
Show us: @Dune
Reason: Honestly I love all of Rae's characters but Dune is especially cool with his dream magic. I can't wait to thread with him and explore more possibilities with the dream world -shook eyes emoji-

Which OTS: Thread
Show us: Come With Me Into The Field of Sunflowers
Reason: I really enjoy Sarkan & Aspara together. I see Sarkan as a darker character or at least he doesn't seem like someone who would be spending time with a kid, but their interactions are wholesome. Esepcially Aspara talking to the flowers ahhh <3 The thread's taken a crazy turn, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it continues playing out!

Show us: Busy Dying
Reason: Okay maybe I'm obsessed throwing Po and Thana in again but honestly I love them. This thread in particular is cool because their magic abilities are reversed. Did I mention I love them?

Going to leave this minimal for now, but I might add more later <3

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 1,485
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Character
Show us: @Isra
Reason: Because she's never won character OTS for some reason??! Despite being Novus' top poster for a long while, contributing massively to night court history/lore, and, y'know, just generally being one of the best characters I've ever had the joy to read/write with <3 Isra's departure from night court this season was very sad but it was also SO perfect in a lot of ways, and I think Isra deserves a huge shoutout for her amazing character arc and wonderful leadership. She will be missed <3 (and all hail Antiope, our badass new sovereign!!)

Which OTS: Pair
Show us: Morrighan and Al'Zahra
Reason: These two are so SPICY! Al'Zahra is so hypnotic, and Morr is so fierce, they are a great combo. I particularly love seeing Morrighan's vulnerability come out through as their relationship progresses.

Which OTS: Quote
Show us: "Elena had never learned to keep the door closed to the monsters that crept at night. She would pull back the covers and invite them into her bed if it meant she didn't have to sleep alone under the stars." - Elena, Tell him the fire's out
Reason: Elenaaa ;_;

Show us: Hollow Bones with Corrdelia and Po
Reason: This thread is HEARTBREAKING. Aside from the obvious tragedy, PO is there who has lost a bonded TOO and he's already got the biggest heart so... ugh, this thread hurts

I'll probably be back later with more threads... There were so many good ones this season!