Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Night Court Soldier
Female [She/Her]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Kamdrick
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: /

Description of Weapon: A small curved iron dagger
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @fadedstarss

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@fadedstarss / @Kamdrick, weapon approved and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline nefelibata [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,305
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [she/her/hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Persephone
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: Incentive-0015

Description of Weapon: A small golden baton with a long opalescent colored ribbon that measures about 15 feet in length.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: nefelibata

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Nefelibata / @Persephone, weapon approved, item sent, and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline kiwi [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Night Court Peddler
Female [she/hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Nerezza
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: incentive-0015

Description of Weapon: A simple silver dagger, more useful as a tool than in a fight but is better than nothing.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: @kiwi

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kiwi / @Nerezza - Weapon approved, item sent, and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 40
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Benedict
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? NO
-- If no: Incentive 0015 - Merchant Rank

Description of Weapon: A large steel claymore
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed: Lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Benedict - Weapon approved, item sent, and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Zola
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Description of Weapon: a traditional Iklwa spear; two foot (shaft) by one foot (blade) long

Agreement

Signed: lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Zola - Weapon approved and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 2
Signos: 15
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Vreis
-- If no: Part of Armor Purchase

Description of Weapon: Silver Rapier

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Vreis - Weapon (from armor) approved, item sent, and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline nickel [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 230
Night Court Peddler
Female [she/her/hers]  |  6 [Year 504 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Rhea
-- If no: Incentive-0015

Description of Weapon: Unique curved ice like steel blade of 12 inches with its hilt covered with thick leather binding

Agreement

Signed: Nickel
~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Nickel / @Rhea - Weapon approved, item sent, and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 20
Nigh Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 27  |    Active Magic: Mage  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Savannah
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: joining incentive

Description of Weapon: wooden mage staff

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Weapon approved, item sent, and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving: @Uzuri
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: -

Description of Weapon: serrated shortsword
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yep

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Uzuri - Weapon approved and added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »