Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - Are we all lost stars?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Azrael

azrael

Azrael watches the man conjure shadows out of nothing, knowing that only Caligo could offer such a blessing, as his own glow wars against the darkness to shine brighter still. It is strange, these opposite stallions – one of darkness and one of light – both blessed by the same goddess. Humbled, he can only nod to Tenebrae’s warning, expelling a breath to push away his dark curls from his eyes, vying for more light even as Tenebrae’s shadows retreat once more. An impressive trick, he mused to himself. He imagined such magic had advantage on the battlefield – unlike his own frame which glowed as bright as the moon in the night.

An easy smile crosses his face as he thinks of his mountains, as he hears Tenebrae speak in reverent tones of his temple. “I think I will come to see your temple – I would like to know more of Caligo’s order.” And just like that, the man of shadows and mystery leaves him once more, standing alone in the starfield.

Azrael blinks against the false constellations, sighing in appreciation once again, as he wonders what the island will be next. He wished this land would last forever, but Tenebrae’s warnings nag at his mind as he turns with a final look at Tempest’s island of mystery. The magic would change, as much as the seasons and the weather. And he would be back to see it… but for now, the mountains and the stars called to Azrael once more, and he leaves the island and its secrets behind.

“Speaking.”
credits

@Tenebrae - just a closer <3

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »