Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Katniss
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Bellum Steepe or somewhere in Night Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? My guess is she is using her magic in a battle of sorts - maybe a threat attacking her bonded? Herself? Someone from Night Court?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Cellular Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? No
-- If yes, give a brief description: N/A
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? She will use it in her position as Champion of Battle to help protect and serve her court.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Katniss - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found Here, and has been completed.

I'd like it to also be noted that Katniss has applied for an increase in EXP which will put her magic at Vexillum level and not Discipuli level.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Huehuecoyotl
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes, on his account.
-- If no: ---

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes please <3
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? No preference

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Raven Shifter
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes please <3
-- If yes, give a brief description: When stressed or experiencing strong emotions, Coy breaks out in patches of black feathers. He has no control over it and tends to be rather irritated with it.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yep
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Coyote is a vagabond, a free spirit. Birds are unleashed from the earth and free to wander as they see fit. Coyote feels at one with the large black birds and their freedom.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Huehuecoyotl - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 123 — Threads: 14
Signos: 520
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: I am redeeming it as a prize for finding all the eggs in the Easter egg hunt. The evidence is the easter egg thingy on my OOC account: @Obsidian

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? I would like a quest where he has to use his magic for the first time, in order to speed something up. I am very free and easy with this.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic:Time Acceleration
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES 
-- If yes, give a brief description: He appears no different though his metabolism and growth is faster. For example, his hair grows fast so he has to keep cutting it and if he gets injured, the injury will heal faster than normal.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES 
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Dusk is a liminal state where things seem to move quickly from Day into Night. His mother also has Time travel magic, she is able to move between different time periods and worlds. Therefore, it felt fitting for Leonidas to have magic that worked in a similar vein as hers. 

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write your character IC'ly with his magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Kindred
-- If no: Free Restricted Item for new players

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Song Healing
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Body heals naturally from wounds 10% faster than others.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Healing is a meticulous process which requires a lot of patience and a keen understanding of all the different bodily functions/parts/processes which would easily align with the Dawn Courts ideals

Agreement

Signed: HeartfullOfJess

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@heartfullofjess / @Kindred Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write your character ICly with her magic.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sigrun

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Sigrun
-- If no: Free Restricted Item for new players

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Tinea Swamp
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Anything you wanna throw at me, though it my idea that this is something passed down in the Ilati

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Ritual Healing
-- If yes, give a brief description: In ritual chanting her voice changes, becoming deeper and having an unearthly resonance of being echoed by other voices and seeming to permeate an area.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Dusk Court/Ilati Heritage: Though many of the Ilati learn healing by way of herbs and tinctures, blood, and cleansing fire, there are deeper secrets kept that have been passed down the line of Witch Doctors originating, it is said, from the Goddess Vespera herself. One such ritual taps into the meeting of mind, body, and soul to help the Witch Doctor see beyond the physical and into a being's spiritual form.

Agreement

Signed: Laine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@laine / @sigrun - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline kealie [PM] Posts: 74 — Threads: 16
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [she/her/hers]  |  9 [Year 501 Winter]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Emotion Transference  |    Bonded: Vradara (Small Dragon)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Maerys

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Any location works
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Honestly go wild, can be big or small! I don't mind :)

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Emotional Transfer?
-- If yes, give a brief description: On occasion, her eyes change colors to match the emotion felt.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Most closely relates to the ideal 'curiosity' and 'honesty'. Curiosity because the magic reveals the inner workings of the mind, unveiling an abundance of insight on how emotions work together or conflict. Maerys is always curious about how other's feels.. what better way than to literally feel it herself? Honesty because no one can hide how they truly feel now. Though she may never know what they are thinking of, she'll know how they are feeling- something that is about as honest as it gets. There is no lying about emotions now.

Agreement

Signed: kealie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kealie / @Maerys - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found HERE, and has been completed.

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 118 — Threads: 19
Signos: 20
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Aspara
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yessir
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Psychometry
-- If yes, give a brief description: Inanimate objects will move of their own will around her, wanting to be touched.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Aspara's magic is ultimately a vessel of truth and history. It can be wielded as a force of justice, which some would say has been historically absent from Night Court. As she grows into her powers, Aspara can use them to illuminate Denocte's murky past, uniting and protecting the court with the truth.

Agreement

Signed: @Rae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Rae / @Aspara - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 275
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Kibou
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: result of breeding

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Somewhere in Night Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? His is a healing based magic, so using it to heal someone in NC would be sufficient...or something along those lines. It's minor healing - like cuts, scrapes, burns, etc.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Cellular Regeneration
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? No
-- If yes, give a brief description: N/A
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Kibou's magic is a derivative of his mother's. He will use this as a future Night Court Medic.

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Kibou - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 189 — Threads: 28
Signos: 110
Night Court Battlemage
Male [Him/his/he]  |  Immortal [Year 500 Summer]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 37 — Atk: 43 — Exp: 74  |    Active Magic: Shadow-Forging  |    Bonded: Thia (Shadow-creature)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Tenebrae
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? YES 
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST 
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Veneror Peak - at Caligo's temple
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Initiation ritual into the Night Order - pm me!

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Shadow-forging
-- If yes, give a brief description: Glowing moon sigils on his body and his eyes glow white. Shadows are draw to surround him as his magic acts a bit like a magnet.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Everything about his magic is based around protecting the Night Court and above all Caligo. 

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Tenebrae- Active Magic approved and added to the Records! Disculpi item has been sent. You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found HERE. Once he replies according to the requirements he can claim the EXP

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Moira
-- If no: ---

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Vitreus Lake or Night Markets please !
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Some awful revelation during the Raumgime awakens a roaring in her bones that demands righteous retribution and justice. Girl is gonna glow.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Light Forger
-- If yes, give a brief description: The star-flakes along her face as freckles, her spine as a snakeskin, and her side as dapples as well as her knees flicker light starlight and candlelight. The intensity changes with the ebb and flow of her emotions.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Her ability to create anything she can imagine is a form of expression - a form of passion that flows within her and through her just as any drop of blood or shred of bone exists there, too. It is protective for those who Moira will protect (and all of Denocte is her family, and all of Denocte shall be washed in her light) with every last ounce of her magic, her heart, her soul and her very body if need be. It is malleable when she learns to wield it properly, becoming something more - becoming a shield against the world, becoming a beacon of hope, becoming so much more than the phoenix could ever be without the magic in her blood.  

Agreement

Signed: E-cho

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@e-cho / @Moira- Active Magic approved and added to the Records! Vexillum item has been sent. You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once Moira replies according to the requirements, she will be awarded EXP.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »