Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

- her omens of tempest and of calm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline rayoflight [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 3
Signos: 155
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 10 [Year 494 Winter] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Aelin's Experience Tracker

Base Experience: 10 EXP | Experience Gained: +[__] EXP
Total Experience: 10 EXP / 100 EXP Max

Healing-related: +[__] EXP Total
  • Thread number 1, 2: +1 EXP -- Find (5) different types of medicinal/herbal plants in at least 2 different Courts (+1)
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Heal (5) smaller wounds, such as scrapes, minor burns, shallow cuts, etc (+1)
  • Thread number #: +2 EXP -- Heal a major or life threatening wound, such as deep punctures (+2)
  • Thread number #: +2 EXP -- Heal 2 characters from different Courts (+2)
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Gather supplies for your Court with another character (+1)

Craftsmanship-related: +[__] EXP Total
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Provide (5) different types of supplies to another Court (+1)
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Discover, collect, and refine a new type of crafting material (+1)
  • Thread number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: +1 EXP -- Collect (5) types of items, all from different Courts/Areas (+1)

Learning & Knowledge-related: +[__] EXP Total
  • Thread number #: +2 EXP -- Learn about the homeland/history of (5) different characters (+2)
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Convene and share knowledge with a member of a different Court (+1)
  • Thread number #: +2 EXP -- Assist in mending a broken bond between Courts (+2)
  • Thread number #: +2 EXP -- Settle a dispute between 2+ different characters, not including self (+1)
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Discover a large landmark (stone monument, etc) and share the find with at least 1 other character (+1)

Pregnancy or Birth-related: +[__] EXP Total
  • [IF MOTHER] Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Successful Pregnancy (+1) and Unsuccessful Birth (+0) with [CHARACTER]
  • [IF MOTHER] Thread number #: +2 EXP -- Successful Pregnancy (+1) and Successful Birth (+1) with [CHARACTER]

Item-related: +[__] EXP Total
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Gain a major Agora item, such as magic, bonded, etc.
  • Thread number #: +1 EXP -- Fulfill the IC Quest to gain a major Agora item, such as magic, bonded, etc.

Miscellaneous or OOC-related: +[__] EXP Total

ART BY MUSONART

Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 10 [Year 494 Winter] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

THREAD TRACKER
Threads are listed in their "historic" chronological order.

ONGOING
For you, a comet; with Lumaris
Inanis verbis nostris with Drune
Nascence with Stellanor and Drune

COMPLETED

INACTIVE

Dawn Court Scholar

and we would
meet by the moon

"Where are you?" She started running toward the voice.

"I'll come back, sweetheart. I promise."

"I'm here! Right here! Where are you?"

No response. She started forward again, running, only to be brought to a sudden halt by a figure appearing without warning from behind a tree. She screamed, and screamed again, and fell backward, backward, sitting hard in—

She was in the underground corridor, sitting on the cold old stone, her chest pounding as if she had just run from her home all the way to Niima Outpost.

"There you are." The voice made her jump. But it was only Maz Kanata, standing alone in the passageway between her and the far stairway.

"What was—that?" Rey stammered as she struggled to catch her breath.

Maz looked from her to the open doorway and then back to Rey. "It called to you."

Tears were beginning to trickle down Rey's face. She'd had enough, of all of this. It was too much. "No," she said simply.

Speech

Dawn Court Scholar

and in search of silver lining,
we discovered gold

No response. She started forward again, running, only to be brought to a sudden halt by a figure appearing without warning from behind a tree. She screamed, and screamed again, and fell backward, backward, sitting hard in—

She was in the underground corridor, sitting on the cold old stone, her chest pounding as if she had just run from her home all the way to Niima Outpost.

"There you are." The voice made her jump. But it was only Maz Kanata, standing alone in the passageway between her and the far stairway.

Maz looked from her to the open doorway and then back to Rey. "It called to you."

Tears were beginning to trickle down Rey's face. She'd had enough, of all of this. It was too much. "No," she said simply.

Speech

Art by Rhiaan, Table by Rayoflight

Dawn Court Scholar

Our love bore the wildest sea

Speech

Art by Rhiaan, Table by Rayoflight

Dawn Court Scholar

Wings that once bore hope are now stained with blood / She is our guardian no longer.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.

Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

Speech, @tagged
ART BY MUSONART

Dawn Court Scholar

Courage, dear heart

Speech, @Tagged

Art by Araxel, table by rayoflight

Dawn Court Scholar

argentum et uncinos

Speech, @Tagged

Rhiaan

Dawn Court Scholar

argentum et uncinos

Speech, @Tagged

Rhiaan