Hello, Guest! Register

OOC  - Novus Anniversary Raffle!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 4
Signos: 6,960
Administrator

Novus is 3 Years Old!

Happy 3rd birthday Novus, and happy anniversary to a wonderful community! On June 1st, 2017, Novus officially opened its doors to the world - and what an incredible 3 years it has been. In that time it has been wonderful getting to know you and create stories with you. We have seen innumerable amazing characters pass through our doors, have built countless friendships, and created priceless memories. We couldn't have gotten to where we are today without you, the members, helping us along. Thank you for stick it through with us, and helping create a beautiful world for us to enjoy.

To celebrate, staff have put together a few events for you to participate in! In addition, all four solar courts are currently hosting events, so be sure to check those out as well!

We love you. ♡

Current Events:
  • An advertising contest is coming soon!! Spread the word, go, go, go!
  • A fun little mad libs contest is now open!
  • An anniversary raffle - see details below!
  • Lastly, check out the Random Event happening in Eluetheria!

Court Events:

Anniversary Raffle
    What would Novus be like if we didn't host a raffle on our anniversary?! This year we will have 2 winners: one will receive a free Massive Bonded item, and the other a free Restricted Item! All you need to do to enter is post your favorite memory from the past year!

RULES

• The Entry Period will run for the month of June! From today 06/01/20, to 11:59 PM EST on 06/30/20.

• You can earn up to 2 tickets total! Per member, not per character.

• Post a unique, favorite Novus memory below, +1 ticket
        Only unique memories will be considered for this!
        If you're new, simply tell us why you decided to join instead! We're happy to have you. ♡
        Since we do this every year, please try and limit it to this past year.

• Post a Novus advertisement, +1 bonus ticket
        Limited to 1 ticket per member, regardless of how many advertisements are posted.
        Advertisement can be posted on DA, Instagram, Tumblr, another site, you name it! Just link to your advertisement here!
        You can utilize one of our official advertisements if you wish, or create your own!

• Once you post your form, staff will edit your original post with your ticket number(s).
      If you edit your form later to add a link to an advertisement, please TAG staff to let them know!

• Winners will be drawn on 06/30/20 via our Discord Server's TREEBOT dice rolls.

• You may utilize any prizes on any of your characters (new or current), or gift them away.

RAFFLE TICKET FORM

Code:
    <blockquote><blockquote>
    <div class="tcat"><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Raffle Ticket!</font></div>

<b>Anniversary Post</b>: POST A UNIQUE, FAVORITE NOVUS MEMORY HERE! IF YOU'RE NEW, TELL US WHY YOU JOINED!
    <b>Novus Advertisement</b>: OPTIONAL - POST A NOVUS ADVERTISEMENT ON ANY MEDIA! DEVIANTART, ANOTHER RPG SITE, INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR, YOU NAME IT! POST THE LINK TO YOUR ADVERTISEMENT HERE

<b><u>TOTAL TICKETS</u></b>: [#]

<b><u>STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers</u></b>: Please don't input anything here, staff will edit it for you!
    </blockquote></blockquote>

Played by Offline Firefly [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 50
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: I'm so glad to be back and playing again with all of your lovely faces! I've especially loved the Summerfest activity in Night Court, and getting into playing Azrael (mad props to Elena and Tenebrae for helping me with my muse!)
Novus Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/firenze-desig...-844043920

TOTAL TICKETS: [#] 2

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #1, #2

Played by Offline Townsen [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 7
Signos: 830
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His] // 8 [Year 497 Spring] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 11 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: I only joined a couple months ago, but I've really enjoyed my time here so far. Everyone has been so welcoming and so complimentary about my character and writing in the discord. I had taken several years off from writing before this and was pretty apprehensive of getting back into it because of some shitty experiences I'd had in the past, but it's really been a positive experience and brought back a lot of the joy I once felt with these sites. I'm definitely sticking around and already have so many ideas for future plots. Thank you Novus. <3
Novus Advertisement: N/A

TOTAL TICKETS: [#]

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #3

Log

Played by Offline Berb [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 1,195
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: I am quite new, but I really enjoyed that time on Discord last night where we turned into Jellicle cats and ascended to the heaviside layer singing Memories together. You really had to be there to see it. But also, writing here has brought me so much joy and I'm incredibly grateful that this community has managed to keep Novus steady sailing through some really weird droughts and booms in the horse RPG community, so that it could be here when I, and others, needed it!
Novus Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/alittlefancy/...-844236831

TOTAL TICKETS: 2

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #4, #5

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 6,345
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: So, my favourite memory of this past year, was when the amazing Jeanne wrote 'Actual Cannibal Raum the Crow'. I was blown away by her ability to write a poem like that as fast as she did. It was such a fun moment and one that Echo reminded us of just recently. I had forgotten about it until then. I don't think I have laughed on Novus as much as I did when Jeanne wrote that. Such a fond memory <3 .
Novus Advertisement: Here

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #6, #7

Played by Offline Jes [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 250
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: POST A UNIQUE, FAVORITE NOVUS MEMORY HERE! IF YOU'RE NEW, TELL US WHY YOU JOINED!
My favorite memories is that time I joined the site! Good times! In all serious though, I joined because I've been looking for a creative outlet and you all seemed insanely active and welcoming.

TOTAL TICKETS: 1

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #8

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 460
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: Choosing a favorite is hard so I just decided to post the first one that came to mind. When we were all talking about the last supper painting and saying there should be one of the Novus ponies and it was just SO FUNNY. I love those light hearted moments in the chat

TOTAL TICKETS: [1]

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: Please don't input anything here, staff will edit it for you!

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 10,180
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: This happened pretty recently I think but a couple of us (Mui, RB, Syn, Obsi and I) were in the discord just talking about supernatural/mythological things like aliens and mermaids and I talked about how I truly believe mermaids do exist and why and nobody judged me for it or thought I was crazy and it was pretty chill. That's why I like Novus. We can chat about far out extraordinary things and everyone is cool about it.
Novus Advertisement: dA Poll

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers:

[Image: cal_sprite_by_high_horizon_da9j6fc_by_no...c2hmyv.png]
begins with a single word
a single note, a single drop of rain

Played by Offline Raeym. [PM] Posts: 56 — Threads: 11
Signos: 815
Night Court Soldier
Male [he/him/his] // Immortal [Year 500 Winter] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14 // Active Magic: Umbrakinesis // Bonded:

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: It's super difficult to pinpoint a particular memory, especially considering I've been on/off this entire past year. I also do not speak much in discord. But I will say that the times that I did participate in the wildly fanciful and uplifting chats, it was some of the few times that I may have pulled a muscle laughing. I am amazed daily by the writing on this site and I couldn't list for you all the threads I have reveled in, drinking them in deeply.
Novus Advertisement: Site Ad

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers:

[Image: YKsvZVZ.gif]

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 370
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Anniversary Post: there are so many!! but most recently I had an Extremely Casual convo with Kat about whether Charlie should have her wings removed and if El Rey or Bou should do it and whether the various methods that either character might employ would be more or less humane ... literally SO morbid, sorry, but in it's own dark way it was funny that we could just sit back and talk about these characters' complicated and sometimes terrible lives, joking but also serious. feeling that comfortable and not worrying about someone judging us weird writers is one of the (many!) wonderful parts of novus.
Novus Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/thousandcurs/...-846410689

TOTAL TICKETS: [2]

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: Please don't input anything here, staff will edit it for you!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »