Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Day Court  - Cairo

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 55
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/His/him] // 6 [Year 499 Summer] // 16.2 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: @Obsidian
Referred By: N/A
Characters: @Sereia @Tenebrae @Leonidas
Are all characters active? YES
When was your last character approved? December 2019
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes

Name: Cairo
Birth season: Summer
Court: DAY

Health: 10
Attack: 10
Items: N/A
Restricted Item Redemption Post: N/A
Incentives: N/A
Other: Let's all pray I have managed to do this app right? I always seems to do something wrong.  -soft sobbing-

~~~

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 67 — Threads: 0
Signos: 4,065
Administrator

Our apologies!

Sorry, but all current characters must be considered active before creating a new character! This means that all of your current characters have to have at least three IC posts in the 30 days prior to the date you posted this application. Once you've made them all active, respond to this thread again and we'll review your character!

@Leonidas needs just one more post before Cairo can be joined! ;0;

~~~

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 67 — Threads: 0
Signos: 4,065
Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

Cairo is gorgeous & lovely - I'm interested to see how his plotline develops! Love the "supposed teryr spawn" C; He's been sorted into Day Court Soldier~

@Orestes is the Day Court Sovereign, and you have been sent 20 signos for his visual ref!

~~~