Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Dusk Court  - Elliot

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His] // 9 [Year 496 Fall] // 17 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11 // Active Magic: Cerebrokinesis // Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: Katherine
Referred By: --
Characters: @Amunemhet @Antiope @Charlotte @Samaira
Are all characters active? Yes
When was your last character approved? 4/14/20
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes

Name: Elliot
Birth season: Fall
Court: Dusk

Health: 10
Attack: 10

Items: Active Magic
Restricted Item Redemption Post: Here!
Incentives: He gets an incentive for joining as a scholar, but at this time I'd like to claim it at a later date; I'm not sure which I'd like for him.
Other: <3

~~~

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 67 — Threads: 0
Signos: 4,065
Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

I can definitely say that I'm gonna love to hate Elliot in the best way. Love him because so much evil potential (maniacal cackle) and hate him because so much evil potential.

@Marisol is the Dusk Court Sovereign!
+20 signos has been sent your way for his visual ref.
+1EXP has also been added for gaining Active Magic, which has been approved, added to records, and item swapped for Discipuli item.
Once you've written the quest, please notify staff so we can review/redeem for the rest of the EXP~

And a note has been made that you're holding off on redeeming the joining incentive until later. Whenever you're ready to redeem it, just let us know! If it's a restricted item, just post in the appropriate RIRT thread and reference "Incentive-0012 reward" ♥

~~~