Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - an invite tucked in a bouquet of roses—

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 16
Signos: 160
Inactive Character

Lady Mesnyi,

Tales of your beauty and talent have traveled as far as the sand dunes of Solterra—and while I have never personally had the honor, I wish to change that.

My family is hosting a party at our estate very soon, and we are in need of someone like you. I hope that you will consider attending, along with anyone you so wish to bring. You will be free to entertain at your own discretion—above all, you will be a guest, and an honored one at that.

It goes without saying that you will be handsomely compensated.

If I do not greet you at the door, then you will find me in the hall of statues.

Adonai, First Prince of Ieshan.

@Mesnyi

BRIGHT SPLASH OF BLOOD ON THE FLOOR. ASTONISHING RED.
(All that brightness inside me?)

♦︎♔♦︎

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Ask why the seawind wanders,;

The first thing Mesnyi thought was not, “Ah, lovely, a bouquet,” or, “Oh, not another one.” The first thing she thought was this: How talented is this courier! To have tracked me down, in someone else’s court and someone else’s room. The second question, What kind of detective work did it take?was followed by, I hope it’s something good. 

And it was! Flattery and offers of monetary compensation abounded. She tucked the message into a pocket and placed the bouquet on her sleeping lover’s bed. He could’ve at least chosen jasmine flowers, was her final thought before leaving the room. 
"Speaking."

@Adonai

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies