Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Pets

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Pets

Once you have purchased a Pet from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an item, please visit this thread.

Pet (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Pet</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character gaining Pet:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Pet' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO
<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Pets. I cannot include the Pet in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Pet. I may purchase a maximum of three pets for any one character. If I am found writing my character with a Pet other than the ones described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,200
Inactive Character

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Diana
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Pets. I cannot include the Pet in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Pet. I may purchase a maximum of three pets for any one character. If I am found writing my character with a Pet other than the ones described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Diana Pet approved! You may begin writing with them IC.

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Arawn

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Arawn
-- If no:

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES (Apollo)
Agreement

Signed: @Aurora

~~~

Redeeming Pet

Information
-- If no: 

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES (Minerva)
Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @arawn Pets approved! You may begin writing with them IC.

Arawn

Redeeming Pet

Information
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? YES
-- If no:

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES - I added another hound named Ashar. 
Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @arawn Pet approved! You may begin writing with them IC.

Khier

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Khier
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Agreement

Signed: Syndicate

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @khier Pet approved! You may begin writing with them IC.

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Luvena
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? YES x2
-- If no: N/A

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES 
Agreement

Signed: Lullivy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lullivy / @Luvena Pets approved! You may begin writing with them IC.

Solstice

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Solstice
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? For the first Pet, No
-- If no: Advent Calendar 2020

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Solstice Pet approved and added to the records! You may begin writing with them IC.

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Solstice
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? For the second pet, Yes
-- If no: 

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Solstice Pet approved and added to the records! You may begin writing with them IC.

Erasmus

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Erasmus
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? no
-- If no: Provided in 2020 Advent Calendar

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Agreement

Signed: Raeym

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @erasmus Pet approved and added to the records! You may begin writing with them IC.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 7
Signos: 15
Day Court Artisan
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Keokuk (Spirit Stag)

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Rylan
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? NO
-- If no: Saved Incentive from the Activity Thread (Saved on main account)

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Agreement

Signed: @Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Rylan - Pet approved, added to the records, and item sent. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @‘Polar North’
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? Yep
-- If no: N/a

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? Yep
Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Polar North - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »