Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Pets

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Elain
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the Pet section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Pets. I cannot include the Pet in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Pet. I may purchase a maximum of three pets for any one character. If I am found writing my character with a Pet other than the ones described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Elain - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 20
Nigh Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 27  |    Active Magic: Mage  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Savannah
-- If no: ----

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Pets. I cannot include the Pet in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Pet. I may purchase a maximum of three pets for any one character. If I am found writing my character with a Pet other than the ones described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Soren Avelaine
Have you purchased the 'Pet' item? NO
-- If no: Free pet item for Advent 2021, Day 16 prize.

Agreement

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Soren Avelaine - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Redeeming Pet

Information
Character gaining Pet: @Caelum
-- If no: --

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Redeeming Pet

Information [For the second kitten]
Character gaining Pet: @Caelum
-- If no: --

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Pet approved and added to the records. You may begin writing with them ICly with their pet.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »