Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - how to hold a pen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

A hawk appears with a letter wrapped around his leg and takes perch beside you. He looks at you curiously, but then turns so you can more easily untie the thread and take the scroll of paper. When you unravel it, the writing is messy and there is even a drink stain at the top right corner. Still, you're able to make out the words after reading closely.

Dear Nic,

I'm sorry it took so long for me to write to you! It actually took me a little while to figure out how to hold the pen right and then actually… write. I hope you haven't forgotten about me! I actually just saw a pretty night sky the other night and thought of you. Hopefully wherever you are reading this, you can still see all the stars and the moon.

I think I grew a bit, but I'm not sure if I'm as tall as you yet. I guess you'll just have to come visit and we can compare. Speaking of which, when are you coming to visit? I'll have to tell you all about the dream I had whenever you get here. I was flying - I think I was a bird! It made me wonder if I had been a bird in a past life, so maybe you can tell me what you think after I tell you all that happened.

Oh, have you found that hair guy yet? I know he was really important to you, so I hope you find him soon if you haven't already.

Oops, I'm running out of room on this paper and I didn't ask Momma for more. Well, I hope you're doing okay and that I hear from you soon!

Love,
Maeve
Paper texture by Ayelie-stock

The hawk waits patiently in hopes that you will write a new letter to send back to the girl.

@Nicnevin <3