Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A letter to Delumine ~

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

- ✧ -

I
’ve been sitting here all night being unsure of what to say besides that I love you all and being Dawn’s Sovereign has been one of my greatest honors and joys the entire time I’ve been on Novus. I have loved each and every one of you and your characters and the stories we’ve gotten to create together, and I so look forward to seeing that go on. It wasn’t an easy decision to have Po leave the Court but I think it’s one that makes sense for his arc and opens up a new arc for Delumine to explore, one that I’m really excited to see play out. So it’s with a bit of a bittersweet goodbye that I announce that @nestle and @danaë will be taking over Dawn Court from Ipomoea. ♡

I wanted to post an announcement about this because I know there may be some concerns about this moving forward. And I just wanted to say that Dawn Court is absolutely my baby and Nes has worked her butt off to be the top poster, coming up with ideas and plots and engaging with literally everyone in plots. I can think of no one more qualified or more capable of taking over this Court and I know she will do her best to do right by all of you.

When Po was chosen to lead Day Court there was an extended discussion about whether or not an IC exchange should happen for Dawn or it would proceed to auditions; in the end the staff allowed me to decide which I would prefer. As nestle has planned for this and has put in the work for it I felt it right to give her the chance, and take full responsibility for this decision. Having spoken to several of you in recent weeks about the possibility of Danaë leading (and thank you to those who offered their support in this!) I felt confident moving forward. I know she has great plot ideas and was my rock during my time as sovereign, and I’m truly excited where she takes the Court. I would encourage anyone who has questions or concerns about this process to come to me, as again I take responsibility for this decision and am prepared for it. ♡

Again thank you to everyone who has supported me in this, I hope you give nestle and Danaë the same support you have shown to myself and Ipomoea. I truly look forward to seeing where this change takes these Courts and am excited to write more stories with you all.

a new dawn rises
« r » | @ipomoea