Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - over the hills and through the glen

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

If anything, Willoughby was a good listener. Some could even say she was a kind one. The maiden gazed calmly at Pol as she began her tale, adding in the parts of Caligo and how it affected her reality. The people of Night represented passion, wariness and being protective... The bard didn't know if some of those fit her. She was outgoing, and liked to give people space if they didn't want her worries.

She was passionate about things though. Willoughby thought she could adjust to a court that didn't suit her. Maybe ignore the parts she didn't care for, and that didn't care for her. But she suspected she'd have a hard time with that. What did she really want? Pol knew exactly what she wanted, and the maiden was envious about that. Softly, not bluntly. “I'm sorry for your loss” she said softly now.

Shaking herself free of worry about the future, she went on. “I had both my parents in my life, but they are far away now. I don't think word would ever come to me if they got hurt or sick, even die” she had accepted this long ago though “I know I wouldn't want them to be any of those things, let alone seeing it” the maiden closed her eyes briefly as if sharing Pol's pain “I'm thankful someone came to help you though.”

Really, she was. There was nothing worse than a child who suffered.

“speech”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol watched the mare sort through her own thoughts after the rather lengthy speech from her own lips. At the other mare's apology, Pol smiled gently. "Thank you. It was such a long time ago now that a lot of it is hazy... And I did find my sister when I found Novus, so I ended up not as alone." Pol answered before listening again. It was pleasant to have someone to really talk to, someone that she could see herself being friends with. She had not had enough friends in her past to really connect with, outside of Trey and that had been a challenge.

"It must be difficult being so far from them. I know I would worry about what was happening if i was in that situation. I am very thankful for the events of my life, even the bad ones. They shaped me into what I am today. I hope that should anything happen, you would at least have friends to turn to. I would be honored to be counted among them." Pol answered, meaning every word that she spoke. Regardless of court status, she found Willoughby to be someone that she could see really connecting with.

"Speaking"
@Willoughby
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »