Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - envelopes on my desk

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

From one to another, Entia wandered. Seze at his flank. Always moving, looking for the next place. Learned all about the Night Court, beyond that of Dawn. Still Day to go. Still Dusk to go. There was little in between, but there was something. Open land that was of no jurisdiction. Entia’s name belonged to the Dawn. To those who ruled and made the law. He was no godly man. He had been once - Pyrrus, Kaze, Rai. His Elementals.

Long time past. He despised them. Those named after seasons who taunted the mortal and immortal alike. He despised them also. There was no in between for him anymore. There was no deity. There was the living, those with strength and without. And those who were stronger, and those who fell. He did not believe like they did.

Perhaps that wouldn’t work out for him here. It didn’t bother him. Entia would find his path, aligning himself with those who he wanted to work alongside. With. For. Find a family. Make it his own.

It had been a while. He felt rusted, like he needed oil in his joints. There was a shaking of his head as he meandered here. Seze was with him as she was. She prowled along nearby, yellow eyes locked on Entia.

He flung her a grin.

Looked back in front - stopped and realised he wasn’t alone.

That grin became a wry smile.

“Come here often?”

@Sparrow - for you to decide who :D I'll change the subject to battle if I can later if we still wanna <3