Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - And the Hounds Do Bay!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel had pause briefly at the idea of finding someone who would train her up anyway. Luvena had a point after all- Dusk surely had some soldiers perfect for that that somewhere- someone capable of helping her better defend herself. Better for helping her really be able to survive properly - and perhaps help her discover this knowledge forgotten by her kind! "That is a good point. Perhaps with a little guidance next time I will be better able to handle myself. I guess I'll just have to see. Uhm, Thanks."

Bel frowned nervously as the other rose and suggested the both head off. Other wolves would be bad, but the idea of standing again was nerve wracking too. Yukime didn't hesitate to climb up to her perch at Bel's back however, already having faith that Bel could stand and walk despite the wound. Carefully standing in a way to keep her weight off of the injured leg, Bel hesitated before testing. It definitely was unpleasant, the muscle pulling uncomfortably but definitely less painful than before. She could make it home like this easily.

She smiled with a nod, "Nice to meet you too, I'll be by in a few days! Thanks so much!" She replied in earnest warmth before turning to make her way to Terrastella, pausing to add over her shoulder, "Get home safe!" before continuing her way home, slightly limping to keep the discomfort to a minimum

"Bel"
Yukime
@Luvena
Notes:: And closed!!

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »