Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

OOC  - Year 506 Fall - Spotlight Winners!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 71 — Threads: 0
Signos: 15,170
Owner Administrator

SPOTLIGHT ANNOUNCEMENTS!
All prizes have been distributed! Winners were determined by member votes on Novus' official discord.

Congratulate @Lullivy on winning Member of the Season!

Since joining the staff team, Lull has been an immeasurable help and as Scapeh put it, has truly blossomed into her role! She is always prompt and quick to answer member concerns or questions, and so very welcoming, engaging, and friendly to all of our members. Her plots, characers, and art are a joy to behold too! ♥ 

Congratulate @Below Zero on winning Character of the Season!

Dyzzie does an absolute STELLAR job with Bel; not only is she an incredibly active character, but she's intriguing and watching her character growth is an absolute treat.

Congratulate @Raglan on winning Quote of the Season!

From Have you ever thought of leaving the nest — "If babes could speak, if their voices could be made into words and poetry and song, they would sing as angels sing, croon as cherubs croon, speak as Gods speak."

I could put it in no better words, so I will quote Scapeh directly: "Honestly, Raglan has an absolute ton of excellent quotes, so it's really a "take your pick" type of situation. I remember reading this for the first time (along with a lot of other excellent quotes from this same post) and I cried. Eris has a gift, and we are blessed to have such a feast of words to choose from."

Congratulate @Sol Bestiam and @Below Zero on winning Pair of the Season!

We all love reading both Sol and Bel even on their own, but together? Magic. Whether actually a couple or best friends, reading them together is jsut SO sweet. And like Sunny said, "idk if bel says they're not a couple. they're a couple." C;

Congratulate @Sol Bestiam and @Below Zero on "Fallen Angel's Return" winning Thread of the Season!

This thread offers so much plot and backstory insight, it's straight up addicting to read from start to finish. Why Sol left, what happened when he returned to his herd to try and make amends, Bel's support (and gentle chiding of her best friend for leaving without a word), and so much more. So sweet you might get diabeetus just from reading it C: 

Voting for the Member, Character, and Quote OTS Winners is on-going on our Discord until 04/21/21!

NOMINATIONS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 11:59P EST ON 04/07/21!
Spotlight Nominations for Year 506 Fall are now open! We're looking at YOU guys to give us the nominations on who you think would be the best for the following categories:

CHARACTER of the Season
@Galileo, who won Character OTS for Year 506 Summer, is not available for nomination!

Current nominations: 
@Below Zero
@Raglan

PAIR of the Season
@Adonai & @Vercingtorix, who won Pair OTS for Year 506 Summer, cannot be nominated!

Current nominations: 
@Sol Bestiam and @Below Zero

THREAD of the Season
Thread must have been made or posted in during Year 506 Fall (02/01-03/31)!

Current nominations: 
Fallen Angel's Return

MEMBER of the Season
@Scapeh, who won Player OTS for Year 506 Summer, isn't available for nomination!

Current nominations: 
@wildandfree
@Chaosy
@Lullivy
@Sparrow
@Eris

QUOTE of the Season
Quote must come from a post made during Year 506 Fall (02/01-03/31)!

Current nominations:

"I am Raglan, newly refamiliarized with Novus and a Solterran first timer— would you mind telling me what this festival is all about, and if any of your buns are eager to make my acquaintance?"
— @Raglan, in "honey tongue"

"If babes could speak, if their voices could be made into words and poetry and song, they would sing as angels sing, croon as cherubs croon, speak as Gods speak."
— @Raglan, in "have you ever thought of leaving the nest"

• Winners will receive 100 signos and be highlighted in our Spotlight section!

• The (first) person to nominate a Spotlight winner will also receive 100 signos.

• Anyone who submits nominations for this season (Fall)'s OTS can redeem +1EXP to a character of their choice.

• Post the below form in a reply to this thread, or message staff directly if you'd like to stay anonymous.

• You may nominate for 1, 2, 3, or all categories - and may make multiple nominations per category!

• You can nominate those already listed under current nominations, but be aware that multiple votes won't increase their chances of winning! Please try and suggest someone different, if you're able to.

• We know it's tempting (and you all deserve the recognition!) but unfortunately, you cannot nominate yourself!

• Inactive characters or members are not eligible to win Spotlights.

• Players/Characters who won the previous season's Spotlights cannot be nominated this time around. This doesn't apply to those who were nominated last time but not chosen. They may be nominated again!

Code:
<center><div style="width:60%; text-align: justify;"><span class="officialheader">Spotlight Nomination!</span>

<b>Which OTS</b>: CHARACTER, PAIR, THREAD, OR MEMBER OF THE SEASON
<b>Show us</b>: TAG THE CHARACTER(s) OR MEMBER VIA @NAME, or <a href="LINK">TO THE THREAD</a>
<b>Reason:</b> TELL US WHY YOU CHOSE WHO/WHAT YOU CHOSE!
</div></center>

Staff will make the final vote and decide which of the nominees for each category is the best fit!

the novus crew

the someday crew

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 775

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: MEMBER*
Show us: @wildandfree
Reason: jets been super lovely around the discord and I've seen them do nothing but spread positivity

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: CHARACTER*
Show us: @Below Zero
Reason: I've been loving watching Bel's character growth recently, and dyz does such a good job at keeping her active

STAFF EDIT: * indicates staff have added this to the nomination list!

Played by Offline Sunny [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 400
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Character*
Show us: @Raglan
Reason: go read his dialogue. just do it

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Member*
Show us: @Chaosy
Reason: Chaosy always has the brightest characters & is the nicest person 2 boot!!

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: QUOTE*
Show us: By @Raglan from honey tongue :
“I am Raglan, newly refamiliarized with Novus and a Solterran first timer— would you mind telling me what this festival is all about, and if any of your buns are eager to make my acquaintance?”
Reason: just read it. would you just read it

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Thread*
Show us: Fallen Angel's Return
Reason: these two are so cute? so cute. i'm dying. i got diabeetus.

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Pair*
Show us: @Sol Bestiam and @Below Zero
Reason: idk if bel says they're not a couple. they're a couple.

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 200
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: MEMBER OF THE SEASON*
Show us: @Lullivy
Reason: I just wanted to recognize how well Lull has stepped up and really blossomed in the roll of a staff member. She's prompt, friendly, and really overall as a community member is engaging and super fun to have around!

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: MEMBER OF THE SEASON*

Show us: @Sparrow

Reason: In the same vein as above, I wanted to throw some confetti for Sprow. As someone who has always been a friendly face, knowledgeable and keen to help, seeing Sparrow in a roll that really brings light to that is just enjoyable.

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: QUOTE*

Show us: @Raglan from Have you ever thought of leaving the nest

Quote:If babes could speak, if their voices could be made into words and poetry and song, they would sing as angels sing, croon as cherubs croon, speak as Gods speak.

Reason: Honestly, Raglan has an absolute ton of excellent quotes, so it's really a "take your pick" type of situation. I remember reading this for the first time (along with a lot of other excellent quotes from this same post) and I cried. Eris has a gift, and we are blessed to have such a feast of words to choose from. 

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: MEMBER OF THE SEASON*

Show us: @Eris

Reason: Speaking of, lets talk about Eris. She's a delight to have in the discord, giving us often wonderful and wholesome content in either the form of fresh memes, fun videos, or updates on her precious (and now, our precious) weewoo children. Maybe I'm biased, but Eris is just one of those Good Eggs™ She puts such great thought and care into making absolutely stunning, quality posts, and makes sure that when she's around, she's able to help spread a smile. 

Owner Administrator

Voting for the Member, Character, and Quote OTS Winners is on-going on our Discord until 04/21/21!

the novus crew

the someday crew

Owner Administrator

Congrats to our winners and all the fantastic nominees! ♥

the novus crew

the someday crew