Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Minor Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTIONS
Minor Mutation

Once you have purchased a Minor Mutation item from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Minor Mutation (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote>
<span class="officialheader">Redeeming Minor Mutation</span>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving Mutation:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving?</b> YES OR NO
<b>A brief description of the mutation:</b> A SINGLE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION OF THE MUTATION YOU ARE REDEEMING
<b>How many Mutations does your character currently have?</b> NUMBER OF EXISTING MUTATIONS AND MUTATIONS YOU ARE ADDING

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote>

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jaylin

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Jaylin
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? nope
-- If no: 12-2018 joining incentive!
Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? yes
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 1, draconian mouth

Agreement
I understand that Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Jaylin - Minor Mutation Item Approved and sent. Added to the Records.  

Played by Offline Keira [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 5
Signos: 80
Inactive Character

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Naida
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? YES
-- If no: --

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES
A brief description of the mutation: Naida has sharp fang like teeth that are inside of her mouth instead of the normal teeth an equine would have.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? Naida does not have any other mutations other than the teeth.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Keira

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Keira / @Naida Mutation approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their mutation.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutation

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Pangaea
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes
A brief description of the mutation: Saurian hind limbs, tri-fingered hind limbs, with claws on each limb.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? Just this one.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Pangaea - Mutation approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their mutation.