Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

- hi hi! c:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Linds [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 200
OOC Account

Hey all! I'm Linds and I play Boleyn on site. Well... he's my brain baby, but I have yet to actually post XD
I previously wrote on Helovia (w/Sprow, Emily, & Frostie - I'm not sure if there are other former Helovia writers on here yet.. I'm horrible about checking Discord x.x). Wayyyy back in the day I also wrote on Whispers of Avalon as well, but recently took a pretty large 6+ year break where I attempted to come back to writing a few times and just never made it. This is a pretty fresh start for me so I hope you guys can go easy on me! XD

The site is beautiful, you guys seem wonderful, and I cannot wait to get to know and write with you all. <3

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
OOC Account

big old welcome to you!!! <3

[Image: dde6v4z-814991aa-67eb-4848-b31d-67fa36d7...gjPsNN8hxU]
karma!
time travelling medusa child

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 127 — Threads: 24
Signos: 150
Night Court Medic
Female [She/her/hers]  |  10 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 13  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

welcome welcome! You'll find a lot of us came back from hiatuses not too long ago, so we're all used to some rust being shaken off! Can't wait to thread with Boleyn!

Played by Offline Linds [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
OOC Account

Nice to meet you both!! I'm so looking forward to finally getting started! LOL. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bit of rust XD

Played by Offline merovingia [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
OOC Account

Heya!! I'm in the same boat, I think - Novus is my first foray back into any sort of equine roleplay in something like 7 or 8 years. I think I might have looked at Helovia to try and join at some point, but I'm not sure if I ever got a character going there or not! Waaaaay back in the day I was a member of Withering Tales (seriously ancient, circa 2011-2012), Isle of Rymm (2012ish), and Metaphysical/Meta.

Looking forward to shaking off the rust with y'all and getting these creaky old writing bones back to work!