Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What goes up must come down

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Confusion, he seemed confused?

She couldn't be sure, but he seemed to be staring her down, seemed to be struggling after she'd introduced her self. The stallion had actually paused at this point, almost frozen still as he just stared at her. It was a moment before he finally made those sounds again. She smiled, but his words didn't register any meaning to her - the sounds unfamiliar, other than a few that appeared often in some of the mass-sounds these earthlings would make in one given moment.

He dropped his gaze, and she frowned briefly.

Something was wrong. Instantly that sense came to the forefront again, a little context of the situation being given. Pale Blue and regret, but not a strong regret. Minor. And then a forgiveness? No, this was more personalized. A perceived wrong? She tilted her head, before dismissing most of it when he suddenly dipped his head and she smiled warmly, trying to gently nudge him out of his bow, a little flustered at how odd it was. Why would he do that to her?

And then he suddenly spoke again, shaking his head.

He said that one familiar word, and she frowned slightly when she realized he was denying that. Her breath left her with a sigh but her smile returned with understanding. Not a star. Still the only one then. She'd be lying if it wasn't disappointing. Unfortunate. Lonely. Alone. Singular. Lost. At least she had Jane though, right?

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: She's like 'Star!' and then all 'no, borrower.'
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?
Artist Credit to Sephinta

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol could see her confusion and he wasn’t sure how to help. The longing to make this easier for her to understand caught him off guard, a sense of protectiveness that he was not often feeling. She nudged him out of bow with her wing, a motion that he understood. The stallion righted himself and smiled at her. 

Sol stepped a bit closer, unconsciously wanting to comfort the mare that seemed so adrift. What could he do to help? Best way to figure would be to ask, not that he was expecting her to understand or answer at this point. 
"Is there something I can do to help you? Make you at home?" He asked softly, glancing at her and then around them for a moment to make certain they were safe from anything that might be around.

"Speaking"
@Veil Nebula
Notes: Crappy post, but he is trying at least XD <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The mare watched, curious, uncertain.

It was a sense of annoyance that bubbled up at her inability to understand this world fully. To know what they said, what they meant. Still, when he bowed, she moved to encourage him up. His smile meant he didn't mind, as he came to his hooves, but as he stepped closer, he spoke again. Most of the words meant nothing. Until he said one single word, Home? Solterra! Jane!" Her gaze immediately turned in that direction, her eyes lighting up when she spoke the name of her best friend with a deep fondness, a since of family in the bond she'd made with the mare.

She glanced to the stallion.

Her gaze was curious, but she offering a reassuring smile, certain, easy, comfortable, wings flexing, stretching, before resettling, Am . . . fine." She added reassuringly, before frowning to look at the sky, the sun, where it was at, and her gaze turned thoughtful, Home. Jane, home." She mused, clearly measuring the time of day by the sun, and her gaze lightened, certain her friend would be back home soon, Good bye? Home." She stated with a kind smile to the stallion, the best she could do to explain it was time for her to return home herself, before she turned to the east, to head to Solterra, wings drawing her up to the air to fly home.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: Time to close xP haha
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?
Artist Credit to Sephinta

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol watched the being, fascinated by her now that he had realized so much more than when he first met the mare. When she spoke, it startled him and he paused at the words. She knew words. 
"I am glad you have a place to call home. Someone to keep helping you." He smiled softly, though he wasn’t sure how he really felt. Oriens knew that trying to understand his own thoughts was a challenge. 

"Good bye. I hope to see you again." Sol answered, watching as the mare took to the skies. Once she was out of sight, the stallion turned and took off in his own arc home. This had been an interesting meeting, something to shake his knowledge of his little world and open his eyes to the more interesting creatures that inhabited Novus. Yes, this had been a good day.

"Speaking"
@Veil Nebula
Notes: Closed on my end as well <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »