Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - One Soul to Another (Luvena)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol nodded, her eyes on the other mare. "I have learned that as well. I have helped others to heal, as well as have been healed myself. My pod gave up on me when I was injured... left me to die on the ice. I am thankful for healers that are able to save lives and make the world better." She said softly, finding that she trusted the other mare enough to at least fill her in on her past. To explain why she worried about Bel, if her elder sister hadnt spoken about it.

At the offer, Pol's eyes widened and an excited smile kissed her lips. "I would be honored! I would love the chance to help you, as well as to learn from you! I havent had the chance to learn from another in so long " Excitement bubbled through her as she gazed at the mare. "I am still young and inexperienced... But I have been told that I am a quick study and will work my hardest to make you proud!" She nearly squealed as she spoke, happiness coursing through her as she realized that she finally had a teacher, someone to help her become the best that she could be. It was an intense feeling, one that had her struggling for words.

At the nod, Pol gathered some of the flowers, careful to leave enough that they would be available to others. "I definitely get that. I had one other that I was close to... The first equine that I helped after some rather traumatic wounds. For a while, I thought I loved him. But I think it was more that I was young and he cared at all." She said softly, cherishing that the other mare was willing to talk. "Thankfully most of those that I have run into have been less wolf. I have been rather reclusive. I have always been afraid of getting close again." She said softly, shaking her head.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She nodded quietly. “As am I…” though no one had ever managed to cure her, and nor would they ever, it was thanks to healers and doctors that she had managed to live through the first year of her life, and that she had learned what she could do to make it easier.  She could have been left to die as a baby, but instead she had been given at least a few good years with her kingdom and her parents. 

In truth it was this that made her relieved when the girl accepted. She knew the winter would be hard otherwise. With no extra help, customers in and out, and the matter of her own health being far worse with the cold weather. “I have no doubt you will” she replied with a smile “30% of pay for you, and we can split it 50-50 when you’ve learned enough, it’s not much. Healing is no nearly so lucrative as harming, but it’s something” 

She listened carefully. “Many of us fall prey to those when we are young. Believe me I’m… no stranger to such things” She had to keep herself from grimacing, thinking back to how he had not so much hurt her in the end, but rather everyone else she cared for. She pushed the thought away with a smile. “I’d best be heading off before the sun sets. Come stop by in a few days time, I’m there most evenings, and if not I don’t go out for long” 

@”polar north”

@Luvena

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol gazed at the other mare with a smile, dipping her head gently. "I may still be learning, but if I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I would love nothing more than to help someone who has been so kind to me." She said softly.

Pol listened and nodded as her dual lavender eyes lit with happiness. "That is more than fair. I am just so honored to have someone willing to teach me more." She beamed, her voice full of emotions as she gazed at the other mare.

Pol nodded again, watching the mare as she started to head off. "I will do that. Thank you again for your kindness and wisdom. I am glad that I had the chance to meet you." She said warmly, waiting until the older mare was out of sight before turning and heading to her own home.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: I think that we can call this done and plan on starting a new thread soon?

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »