Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy stepped closer, leaning against his friend. "I do understand Cael. Sometimes being strong is hard. All I want is to know that you know I am here if you need me. Our lives are not what they once were, we both have been through so much. But I will always be here for you." He murmured softly, content to just be close to the fae mare.

Coy listened silently, letting his nearness offer the comfort that he could. "Time is good for that, but you will never convince me to not worry about you. You have been in my life for as long as I can care to remember. You are closer to me than my actual sister. I overstepped. I get it. However, I do love you Cael. You are my family if you want me or not." The stallion teased softly, trying to lighten her mood a bit.

Her reaction was better, though still not as happy as he would like. "Build... a house... Yeah... I dont know that I have ever tried. The joys of being a vagabond, I dont need a place to bed down every night. Home can be too fleeting in my life. Easier to just keep on the move. I am willing to try my hoof though." He answered, motioning her to lead the way.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
Note: Oh how time changes you butthead... Anyway, figured we could work on wrapping this one up now that the fireworks are settling <3
credits

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
Hello, darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping
Caelum smiled faintly to her oldest friend.

Well, not oldest if you counted family. Regal and Syn definitely had that on the lock down. She did smile though, expression warm regardless, "Thank you, I know you are. But at least for right now, I am alright. I promise." She assured, touching her friend's shoulder softly, "So don't you worry, alright?" She instructed warmly.

Besides, she hated others worrying about her.

She had to laugh softly, shaking her head, "You always did have a habit of diving into the deep end before checking for sharks, you know. I suppose I'll have to tolerate your need to worry." She snorted, even if his words settled her a little, to know he saw her as family too. Thankfully it also gave her a potential new opening, the idea of of him having the ability to help with her home.

His lack of a reaction however . . .

She tilted her head, amused slightly, "True, I can't see you willingly getting dirty to build a home, anyways. I can still show you where I'm setting up shop though?" She offered, turning to cross the plains, and leading him back to the lake, to get his thoughts on her plans and ideas so far.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Huehuecoyotl
Notes: Close on my end <3

And the vision that was planted in my brain
still remains within the sound of silence

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy smirked at the comment, shaking his head and pressing his muzzle to the mare’s neck. "Can’t promise that… But I will back off and not drive you nuts about it at least. I think that we make a good pair, though heaven knows you are the more proper of the two of us. Just know that I am here if you need me." He remarked, his voice warm and calm as he enjoyed the presence of his dearest friend.

Coy snorted and shook his head. "I would say less of checking for sharks and more of knowing that a shark can’t stand up to my perfection." He winked, teasing the mare and feeling lightness returning to his heart. Yes, he adored the little mare. She was nearly his sister and he had always felt as such. 

Coy reacted with mock outrage as he listened to her words before following the mare across the plains. "For you, I would get dirty… as long as it is cleanable." He teased, enjoying the happy companionship that they had lapsed into. This meeting had started rocky, but they had quickly used it to get back to a better understanding of each other. He would forever be thankful for the mare in his life. Particularly as he would obviously need wisdom in certain future events.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
Note: I think we can count this one closed <3
credits

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »