Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Testing Faith

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

Deep breaths, heavy hoof beats... the swish of a tail through the air in a feeling reminiscent of the depths of the ocean. The bull, a stallion to those that were of the land, paced through the Night Court. He had spent some time in the lake, enjoying safer waters as a break from the chaos in the oceans. Somehow, the male had avoided new injuries, or at least ones that would lead to new scars.

Dipping his head, he touched his chin to his chest and took a few deep breaths. He had still not had any luck finding the little filly that had healed him, the creature so similar and yet so different to the bull. Relaxing the severe bow in his neck, he gazed upon the teeming markets and the figures that were moving through were so similar to the reefs that he had grown up in. Shaking his short mane, the bull pranced into the fray.

The vividly colored bull paused at stalls, speaking to those trying to sell wares. He purchased a few small things, his funds going with a seductive smile and warm eyes. Once finished perusing the markets, he found a place out of the way to spend some time watching the beings that were going about their business.

"This is probably the closest to the shiver along the reef that I have seen since leaving..." He muttered, eyes amused.

"Speaking"
@
Notes: Trey is back in Novus <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol found herself in the markets, eyes traveling through the equines that were around her. Stopping at her favorite merchant for miscellaneous healing supplies, she spoke softly and with a warm smile. Tucking away the supplies into a pack that she had grabbed for this trip, she continued to pace through the market.

As she passed through the markets, a flash of blues and yellows caught her attention. Stopping, she found her gaze drawn to the bull with an almost magnetic pull. "Trey?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper. It seemed like he was a dream.

Pacing forward as fast as she could, Pol neared the bull as their gazes were stuck on each other. Her healer side forced her gaze to run over the powerful male, finding no new injuries that she could instantly recognize.

"You... you're here... You are in Novus." She murmured, a cacophony of emotions racing through her as her pale eyes met his vivid ones.

"Speaking"
@Trevelyan
Notes: <3

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Faith is made stronger by facing doubt, untested, it is nothing.

Trey paused at the familiar call through the market, his golden eyes searching for the unusual filly that he had once known. In her place was a striking young mare. A mare that was much more confident and had grown into a beautiful creature.

"Pol?" He asked, stepping closer as he watched her clinical gaze as it swept over his frame to make sure that there was no new injuries. The medic before him was something that he had missed.

"I am... I have been here for a while. I ran into your sister when I first arrived, though I dont think she trusted me enough to actually let me know that you were here. Are you well>" He asked softly, dipping his head as feelings and thoughts roiled in his mind.

"Speaking"
@Polar North
Notes: Trey is back in Novus <3

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol flicked an ear as she listened to him, smiling to herself at the knowledge that Bel would always be protective of her. She didnt remember their mother, had a wall of resentment around the memory of her father. Bel had always been that one that she could be around and trust. The one that she had searched for. Even with that knowledge, there was a part of her that had been seeking Trey's familiar form. The reassurance that he had given her and the safety as she grew up enough to be able to handle the world around her.

"I missed you." She admitted softly, lavender eyes dropping as she fought back the emotions that clouded her judgement. "I am doing better... less pain and I have a path to follow now. But I am still not the mature mare that I thought I would be by now." She admitted softly, not brave enough to meet his gaze. Not brave enough to see the disappointment that she was certain would be resting there.

"Speaking"
@Trevelyan
Notes: <3