Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - 'cause you said forever

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Snow had never been a favorite season of his. It was always so bitter cold, the sort of cold that chilled you right into your bones. It made you feel so damp and unable to get warm. Even sitting by a fireplace sipping hot cocoa did nothing to fend off the bitter chill. But as much as Rhone hated the winter, he embraced it. Because after winter cam spring and that was when new life would break free, peaking up from the mounds of melting snow. Flowers would begin to bloom and babies would be born. New life was so beautiful and perfect and Rhone loved it.

Sighing softly, the stallion continued on his patrols through Terrastella. For as long as he had been here, he wasn’t sure he had actually seen Terrastella for all the beauty she held. He’d been here before, hundreds if not thousands of times and yet, today he was talking through the fields as if he had never been here before.

Perhaps it was the fresh blanket of snow or perhaps it was the fact that he was not sovereign. Whatever the reason, Rhone was looking at this place with new eyes. He was seeing this place as something new and fresh and wait…what was that on the horizon?

Sometime caught his attention just barely. Something was pale in color, blending so perfectly with the snow. Eyes tried to fixate just to the northwest and while he didn’t see anything obvious, something had moved. Something was over there. It was perhaps a bunny or an owl. Rhone tried to convince himself that it was something larger, something not so easily missed.

He altered his course, slowly moving towards the area where he had seen the movement. Eyes continued to search, hoping to land on something familiar and praying it was nothing that meant any harm. The last thing wanted was a fight….especially when he had just be given this high honor as sovereign. Could that not wait a day or two?

@Erd @Ard - I’m SO HAPPY THEY ARE BACK. I NEED THE TWINS MORE IN MY LIFE.