Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hit me like a cosmic blast

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The star was curious.

There was a hustle about this place that reminded her of where she and Jane had found a home, tucked along a busy street with those who worked hard for a chance to survive, to live. But this one, this place was different. The air here seemed almost peaceful. There was still a business along the streets, but the star found a calmness to this land she hadn't experienced yet. It also amazed her how vastly different parts of this rock was from others. Her ears pitched forward, her gaze calm, as the pink eyes danced from booth to booth. The air was alive with the noises of these people, only a handful of the sounds were familiar, though they held little meaning to her. She just know of them from walking through other locations like this one.

But that peace was a blessing.

A few curious gaze turned her way, whether from her unfamiliar face, to the glowing stone around her neck, to the galactic dust that wafted off her like her own regal cloak, she wouldn't know. She didn't care, rather, either. She was still largely under the assumption that everyone on this rock was friendly, everyone was her friend. It would likely crash around her one day, trusting the wrong person, being hurt when being used, or some other cosmic twist of fate, but for now; her naivety could be refreshing (if alarming at times). But, compared to her age, her wisdom that she shared as part of the universe, the all remembering, all knowing universe; she was only just beginning to understand what it meant to be a living being.

She was only just learning.

Her crash to this land had been her first real taste of being alive in this form, prior, she'd just been a solitary figure moving through the galaxy, a shooting star in equine shape. But the moment she had crashed, her body striking this rocky planet, her entire world had changed. And, at least her opinion it hadn't changed for the worse. So she was content to explore, to see new things, to find new and exciting thoughts and ideas to captivate herself with, which leads us full circle to her arrival at Denocte's Night Markets. She paused here, or there; viewing the items in stalls, smiling kindly at those she came across, but otherwise keeping her distance respectfully, a solitary star, still making their trek across the Night.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Luvena
Notes:: <3
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta