Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus will close on 10/31/2022, thus The Gentle Exodus has begun

- GUARDIAN OF VASANTA || log

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline reli [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 565
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  9 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Fhuier Morfhang
“I owned every second that this world could give.”

active threads
» And I stay awhile so she can speak | Vitreus Lake, with Reinhart.
» I'm cold-hearted, better off alone | The Night Markets, with Absynthe.
» always in my head | Vitreus Lake, with Caelum.
» IRON-FORGED | The Dusk Court, with Uzuri.
» up&up | Arma Mountains, with Caelum.
» this could be paradise | Vitae Oasis, with Rylan.

notable relationships
Keeper of herbs, lady of the glass house, healer of heart and soul, his budding flame.
At this point in time, she is the most important person to him. If not for Requiem, then he would only have his memories to remind him of the life he had in Caeleste—she is his anchor in this sea of grief.
Lady of the lake, kindred soul, nature’s companion, teashop aficionado.
Caelum had been the first person to show Fang around after his arrival in the Night Court, and for him, that relationship has blossomed from acquaintance to friendship. He is very fond of her, and enjoys her company.

fun facts
» His full given name, Fhuier Morfhang, means “fang of fire.”
It comes from the guttural language of his homeland. At birth, every child was christened with a mighty title that they were meant to live up to; Fang was given his on account of his fiery eyes. For sake of ease, his common name was shorted to “Fang,” as was the custom.
» His combat skills are surprisingly advanced.
There are few things that he can thank his homeland for, but an adept comprehension in the skill of combat is one of them. Having grown up in a battle-centered society, he was taught such skills since he could understand them, and they have only been honed since. He doesn’t enjoy violence, but he does appreciate having the knowledge to protect himself and those he loves.
» He barely understands how intimidating his appearance can be.
Where he was born, he was not considered particularly large or frightening. In the eyes of his kin, his softer demeanor made him weak, reducing his stature in both body and mind. He grew up in the shadows of their leather wings, standing below their pointed canines and wicked snarls. Sometimes he forgets that not everyone experienced the same.
» He is utterly fascinated by hippocampi.
He was well into his adult years before he discovered that the species of hippocampi even existed. Right from the beginning, he was mesmerized by their exotic culture and physical differences, fascinated by their stories of the ocean. He admires them, and would love to learn all he can.
» He didn’t learn to read and write until after he left his homeland.
Knowing his place of origin as a savage and primitive society, it is not surprising that such academic skills were considered unimportant. He has learned that he prefers reading over writing, and his penmanship is clumsy as a result—something he tries not to be embarrassed by.
» He is a virgin.
Though he would be agitated and red-faced to admit it, sex has simply not happened for him yet. He is not (intentionally) smooth when it comes to things of an intimate nature, and is usually (adorably) awkward whenever the topic happens to be brought up. Still, he’s not ashamed, and is not eager to force what is not meant to happen.
x

Lost boys like me
are free.
please tag Fang in all replies; magic and force are permitted

Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  9 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Base Exp: 10 || Exp Gained: +10
Total Exp: 20 / 100
Healing
up&up, Gather supplies for your Court with another character. +1 EXP.

Learning & Knowledge
this could be paradise, Discover a large landmark and share the find with (1) other character. +1 EXP.

Craftsmanship
IRON-FORGED, Provide (5) different types of supplies to another Court. +1 EXP.

Battles & Stealths
thread name, task description. +_ EXP.

Personal Development
reli, Member for 2 years. +3 EXP.
i, ii, iii, Thread with (5) members you haven't RP'd with before. +3 EXP.

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

Fang
All my grief says the same thing:
this isn’t how it’s supposed to be.
this isn’t how it’s supposed to be.
and the world laughs.
holds my hope by the throat.
says:
but this is how it is
Fortesa Latifi

tag;
“…”
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
and lost boys like me are free
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive, today.
Robert Jordan, Lord of Chaos

tag;
“…”
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

dear heart,
why do you run from the things that give you a pulse

…don’t fear what makes you feel.
— butterflies rising

tag;
“…”
Fang
Rate yourself and rake yourself
and take all the courage you have left
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

w
hen you’re born in a burning house, you think the whole world is on fire. But it’s not.
Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

tag;
“…”
Courage,
dear heart.
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

how could you think you’re weak, when every time you fall you come back stronger than before. how could you think you’re not enough, when every night you discover you are more. how could you think you’re not special, when every time you create something it touches strangers in ways they could have never imagined. how could you think you’re not loved, when there are so many people that need you, that call out for you when you’re not around. so tell me why you doubt yourself? tell me what it is that is holding you back from being who you want to become? it is fear? it is self-doubt? it is the feeling of people expecting too much from you? I know what that’s like. I know what it’s like to carry a dream, to carry a love, perhaps, even too big for your own heart. I know what it’s like to not have enough words to tell the people you care about how much they mean to you. all these things can leave you submerged, they can really turn day to night. so please, don’t be so hard on yourself. self-doubt is a slow killer but there is nothing deadlier than not believing in yourself.
r.m. drake

tag;
“…”
run away with me
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

My princess…I will protect you.

I am your shield of protection.

Many times you wonder where I am in the midst of the battle that rages around you. You feel abandoned on the battlefield.
Don’t be afraid and don’t lose faith. I am here, and I am always victorious. I will protect you, but you must trust Me.
Sometimes I will lead you to shelter for safety and restoration. Other times I will ask you to join Me on the front line in the heat of the battle.
The truth is, I can kill any giant that threatens your life, but, just like David the shepherd boy, it’s up to you to march forward, pick up the stones, and face your giant.
I love to prove My strength when the odds are the greatest and hope is the smallest. I am truly your shelter and your deliverer—I will protect you no matter where you are.

Love,

Your King and your Protector

tag;
“…”
fang
run away with me
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

I am too full of life to be half loved.

tag;
“…”
Livin’ like we’re renegades
fang
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.

Night Court Scholar

boys, boys don’t cry
boys keep it all inside
You are forgetting
how far you have come.

tag;
“…”
I try to hide it underneath
fang
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.