Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - My heart is a battlefield

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol grinned and snorted softly at the mare. "Honestly, pushing you is a bit intimidating. Took me forever to feel brave enough." She remarked teasingly. When she finally told her how she was feeling, Pol nodded and made a mental note to add those symptoms to her tracker of what to treat Lu with. And then made a note that the elder mare strangely liked the icky licorice flavor.

"It is odd… Like sparkles trying to tell me what I need to see. But I dont understand it all yet. It started with blood and seeing odd colors… but now it seems to be growing." Pol mused as she listened to the mare. The idea of trying her magic on smaller beings was interesting. 

Lu’s comforting presence helped the little mare to calm the fears and tears. "I was so afraid of the changes happening around the court and with you and Isra… It has been overwhelming and I dont want to lose you. You are more a mother to me than what I remember of my own mother." The pressure of the slender mare was soothing and Pol took a few deep breaths. "Why… How did you lose the immortality?" She asked softly, wondering if it was a clue to what was ravaging the elder mare.

Pol looked up at the mare, a soft smile gracing her features again now that the fear was working its way out of her system. "I dont know that he knew you were here. He seemed so surprised by the news. When he asked if you were still immortal, he seemed really upset when I said that I didn’t think so." She murmured, letting herself put a bit of pressure back toward the mare that she adored so dearly.

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

“Which is my point exactly” she replied with knowing eyes. “If you can handle me being a stubborn goat than you’ll do just fine as a medic”  she eyed the door, knowing they would have to open the clinic soon.  She nodded along as pol explained her magic in further detail. "only one way for you to figure it out” she replied. 

“Me loving Isra does not mean I will stop loving everybody else in my life. It isn’t some finite thing that gets divided. It grows.” she sighed at the question. “Oh dear thats a long story, and if you’re looking for answers about me in it you won’t find them. You won’t find them anywhere. I’ve been this way since birth, and I’ve seen more medics than you could shake a stick at. It’s why I ended up becoming one”

She shook her head, still trying to take in what she was hearing. And if Liatris was alive… it gave her hope that perhaps she could find Eremurus as well. “He would be” she sighed. “I don’t know what he remembers from before it, he was quite young, but I’m sure they aren’t his fondest memories.” she sighed again. “Here” she handed over the jars she’d been working on to Pol. “I’m going to lay down for a bit longer” she sank into her bed in the corner, but kept speaking. “Vega gave me my immortality because I was dying after I finished nursing Liatris - a long story there too - but, it was tied to Elysium’s magic. So when Elysium crumbled…” she let herself picture again for just a moment, the pink sheen of her coat, the stars that coated every patch of inky night sky. “It took me with it” 
Table © Camy

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol snorted and shook her head as she pressed her muzzle to her mentor’s shoulder. "I find that I am rather fond of this stubborn goat." She teased, before nodding at Lu’s remark about figuring it out. In the back of her mind, she wondered if Liatris had run across any magic like it in his studies.

Pol dropped her gaze and sighed. "I don’t remember having a mother. The entire idea is so hard to wrap my head around. I can’t help but feel like I am going to lose everything all over again." She murmured softly, staying close to her beloved teacher. 

"It is funny how things that effect us at young ages can shape who we will be in the future. I would have never expected to become a healer. I dont even know if that was something our pod had." She laughed softly, making a mental note to ask Bel next time she spoke with her elder sister.

The remarks about Liatris were hard to hear, causing the younger mare to pause before taking over the work that Lu was doing. "Is there any chance it could come back?" She asked softly, not sure if the mare would even hear as she went to lay down. The healer in training went to work on the jars, making sure to make enough of the requested supplies. 

"Speaking"
@Luvena
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »