Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The tide is coming in.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She smiled as he opened the door, all ragged edges and and tousled mane. She almost wanted to tease him for it, but she wasn’t sure whether or not they were on close enough terms to trust such words. Afterall, they were both on even ground, but this was his court, and she had left hers miles behind.  “How else would I have gotten here?” she asked, stepping in through the door.  

Her gaze was pulled quickly to the worker lighting the fire, and she stopped herself from inhaling too sharply, though she still shifted over a couple of steps, putting some distance between herself and the fireplace. She pulled her gaze back to Liam as she saw him hold out the blanket. She accepted it, dipping her head in thanks. “I’ll admit it’s not the best weather for it” already her bones ached, and she dreaded the walk back, but she didn’t want to spend a night in terrastella, away from Israfel. Not so soon.  She threw the blanket over her own shoulders, wrapping it around her chest.  

She glanced around the room, letting her gaze wander everywhere but the fire that she could hear crackling against the stone walls. It was deafening. They never lit theirs at home. Israfel didn’t need it, and as long as Israfel was there to curl up beside, neither did Luvena. Liam’s room was similar in build to their room at the night court citadel, though the decor was different. All sunset symbolism, and ivy covered stone. It reminded her of the swamp bound hospital. “Truthfully I have only partly come for a visit. I do bring news as well. Israfel asked me to step up beside her and I have accepted her offer. I am taking up the role of Queen with her. We know it is a new concept to Novus, two rulers… But, we hope that the other sovereigns will take it in stride. You are the first to know” 

@Liam
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
The tide is coming in. - by Luvena - 10-31-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Liam - 11-02-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Luvena - 11-03-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Liam - 12-29-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Luvena - 02-23-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: The tide is coming in. - by Liam - 02-27-2022, 12:18 AM