Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I'm bangin' slingin' napalm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Vagabond Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Warning for Language and
Occasional mentions of abuse
“we were both created in chaos,
we were both born to destroy.
you were like death,”

The moment he'd felt his magic slip away Amrod had insisted that he go ahead of Lorcan and Aelfdene to scout out the lands. His reasoning had been simple: If the lands were violent it was better that only one of them go ahead while another stay just out of reach to keep Aelfdene safe. For the scarred man it had been hard to leave his family on the edges but it had made the most sense to him to go first. After all Lorcan was still sick, Aelfdene was still young, and Amrod was now unable to use his magic in case of a fight. He hated it though, absolutely, wholeheartedly, despised leaving them. And it showed, oh dear god did it show. His annoyance poured out of every single inch of his body, from his hooves to his ears. It showed in his eyes, the frown on his face, every single part of him screamed ''annoyed.''

He looks like he's not paying attention while he's walking across the plains; though if you knew Amrod you'd be able to tell that he is indeed paying attention. His ears twitch every few minutes, eyes jump from one place to the other, and his steps - though relaxed - are placed on the ground carefully. There's a deep rumbling hum in his chest when he twitches an ear at the realization that in this new lands he's also lost his connection to Lucius. Ah shit, if she finds Elain before us she won't be able to tell us now. If he had been human he would have been pinching the bridge of his nose with a heavy sigh and groan. "Why do the Gods hate me? It's like they enjoy causing pain to my soul." The words are grumbled, under his breath, and dripping in absolute annoyance.

From the corner of his eyes Amrod notices something he's never seen before: A large herd of bison. And it is truly large, large enough for him to suddenly feel ever so slightly thrown off in surprise. "What, from the bottom of my ass, the hell is this place?" Stopped in his steps he's too stunned to really care that he's said that loud enough for it to fill the formerly silent morning air. Besides, it's not like he was trying to be quiet anyways.

"Speech"
SECOND LANGUAGE, HOVER OVER ME
Thoughts
Lucius

Tags »
Voice » Manny Montana
OOC » Oop been a hot minute since I've written ammy

“and i was like war.
and where we collided,
darling, i loved you.”

Mild force & Magic permitted within reason
Warning for language & occasional mentions of abuse!
[Image: ddz6ktb-beba699b-9bbe-4fde-befb-8ff8b095...xt--l1NvEo]
I'll clap when I'm impressed