Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Wrap me in plastic and make me shine

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I can call you master, you can call me mine

Darkness shrouded the fae mare as she walked through the night markets. There was a part of her that was buried deep and begging for fun. The pain and guilt that she carried pushed that part of her further down into the bottle that she hid emotions in. 

A soft snort escaped her nares, the pain causing her to cringe from the others near her. Stepping to a merchant, she purchases a cup of liquor. Alcohol seemed to be the best way to shove the pain further away, part of the reason that she was so far from the one being in the realm that actually cared for her in any form. 

"Ha… She probably blames me for failing as well. All I do is kill those that I care for." She said softly, pain gripping her as she tried to drown it. Shaking her head, she found a place in the shadows to watch the life around her and tried to make the pain fade. If only there was someone that could make her happier. Someone that could make her pain fade. 

@Sebastien
"Speaking."
Notes: