Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Hell on the Heart

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

And a softness came from the starlight and filled me to the bone

Elain had never meant to get caught up in the populated area of the fields, she'd been walking comfortably with Cailerian when the two had wandered into the area. The kirin is careful to stick close to the large dog as well as keeping her tail pulled close to her side, not wanting to risk tripping herself or anyone else. She'd also admit that her tail is pulled tight out of the feeling of anxiety building up in her. She's anything but a fan of being stuck in the middle of a crowd with no idea where she's going. It was never an issue for her in Aklos but at the same time she'd had Faelan and their father to rely on. But here in Novus she has only Cailerian when she wanders out of the Citadel and into other areas inside the Court's borders.

Elain isn't exactly sure how long it takes the two to find the less crowded part of the crowd but to her it feels too long. With her large black dog by her side the kirin takes careful steps, she's no longer as stiff as she had been before but her movements can still give away her lack of sight if one knows what to look for. Her ears twitch at the sound of chains clinking together and causes a look of confusion to pass over her face. It's not the same sound as Cailerian's collar, it's also farther away from the two but the sound it close enough to Cailerian's to throw her off nonetheless.

The duo stop in their place while she tries to understand what has just happened. She's positive her pet is next to her but she's also just heard something similar to what he sounds like. When the large dog presses close to her she feels calmed and her confusion is replaced by curiosity. Elain is careful in her steps, approaching where the sound had come from until she realizes it's coming towards her and she's, in fact, not following it. When she realizes this she's quick to warn the being who's making the sound that she's not sure where they are entirely. "Excuse me but which side are you on? I don't mean to disturb you but I don't want to hit you and I don't know how small of an area we're in." She feels somewhat like a fool asking where they are and her ears tip back as if to express this feeling.

"Talk."
Thoughts
Eomer

Tags »@Valan
Voice » Lily Collins
OOC » I'm so, so sorry for the wait! 

The Paragon Child
x | x

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Messages In This Thread
Hell on the Heart - by Valan - 11-07-2021, 08:05 PM