Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let the stars guide you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I am the lady of Winter

The mare before her was a balm for her burdened soul. Yet even as they attempted to speak, she could see the time passing and the hours growing late. When the mare made the mention of home, Syn smiled softly. 

"Home. Time has passed rather quickly, but I am grateful for your company. I do hope to see you again." She said, not thinking about the communication difficulties and trying to express the desire for friendship. 

"Friends? You and I?" She asked simply, her acid eyes soft. For a moment, she felt like the lonely fae filly she had been. Friends were few and far between for her. "I hope so…" She whispered softly before turning her head. 

"I won’t say goodbye. Too final. I will see you again." She smiled at the celestial mare and dipped her head before she turned to head to her own home. To return to the privacy that she kept carefully hidden from the world.

@‘Veil Nebula’
"Speaking."
Notes: Quick closer <3 I would love another thread between them soon!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »