Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Relief of darkness

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Grisha

Darkness, the soothing presence of shadows. This was the only way she felt that darkness, the same darkness that had once stained her soul. A deep breath, a soft sigh. Emerald eyes took in the forest around her, the rocky cliffs before her. Even her eyes were tainted with the darkness. Her twin had brighter eyes, something that made her envious. Yet Grisha had the brighter pelt, only lightly touched with the darkness. 

Lifting her head, she stepped into the moonlight. The cool light danced over her pelt, making her stripes nearly glow in the darkness. Perhaps this was a chance to be something different, to be that light in the darkness. The idea made her smile softly, gave her hope for a better future. They had escaped the tyranny of their father, they could be anyone that they wished. Reaching the cliff, she stared over the sea and let the clear air rush through her.

"This is my fight song, take back my life song, prove I’m alright song. My power’s turned on, starting right now I’ll be strong. I’ll play my fight song, and I don’t really care if nobody else believes. ‘Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me." The words echoed from her lips, though she kept her voice down enough to not bother anyone. The tones were clear and strong as she let her hope ring out over the cliffs. Yes, she was free from the shadows. Hopefully it would stay that way in this new land.

"Speaking"
@Valan
Notes: ---

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 4
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 502 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Rosario (Rose Hivemind)

i'm insane
well, i can feel it in my bones
coursing through my veins,
when did i become so cold?

The nightly creature moved quietly, her marble-like skin glistening beneath the moonlight, as wild mulberry curls danced across the sky, carried on a breeze. Those wild locks painted the darkness like spilled wine, dark and staining. As the breeze died down the fell in a wild array around her neck and chest, bouncing with each step. Her steps carried her towards the cliff, the scent of sea and salt on the air, luring her closer before a melody of someone else seemed to echo along the cliffs.

The vampire froze, pale pink eyes startling as she realized she'd missed the figure who seemed dressed in darkness, light reflecting only from ivory striping, even the orange she could now make out seemed muted. "Oh, my apologies, I had not noticed someone else was at these cliffs." The mare's ears tilted back, uncertain, quiet, as she took a light step back, sending a few rocks tumbling down the side of the cliff, the sound distracting her enough to settle her surprise (even if her silent, unbeating heart didn't need calming, "I do not believe I have seen you before, although, I am rarely the sort to adventure through Terrastella by daylight. My name is Valan, and you are?"

@Grisha
for goodness sake
where is my self control?
if home is where my heart is
then my heart has lost all hope
x | x