Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - To Request a Meeting

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

There is a gentle puff of sparkling green energy, as a small chunk of the ley lines crossing over Novus seemed to open long enough for a scroll to appear on the desk of Israfel, Sovereign of Denocte. It's tied with a bright green ribbon, that is stamped with a seal of Delumine's Sovereign's office crest. The little message waits eagerly as the sparkling magical energy subsides and returns to the leylines, where it sits dormant for the next time Delumine's queen asks for it to bend to her will.

Upon opening the message, a letter written in sloping calligraphy awaits the eyes of the Sovereign and Co-Sovereign, a request for a meeting of an urgent matter.

To the most esteemed Israfel and Luvena of Denocte,

We have not met proper, and I humbly apologize for this unsightly oversight on my part and feel I must respectfully ask for your forgiveness in such a matter. My name is Callynite, and I am the Sovereign of Delumine. I am certain you are both conflicted about my oddly timed message after no contact prior - I'm afraid Delumine has been left in a rather alarming state prior to my ascension to the crown of Dawn and aided with the desperate preparations for a bonding ceremony, wedding, and reception for my new husband and I, I am certain you can understand the struggles I've faced in making time to establish connections with other nations.

However, unfortunately; this message is less about establishing connections, and I fear I must approach you regarding one of your citizens who has been terrorizing one of my Deluminians. I do not wish to make any rash judgments against a member of your court without speaking to you both at length regarding the situation I have been introduced to shortly after taking the thrown. Please inform me of a time at your earliest convenience in which we may speak about the matter at hand.

I will be more than willing to travel to Denocte myself if to ensure this matter may be resolved to the satisfaction of both courts. 

I eagerly await your response. Humbly yours,

Callynite,
Sovereign of Delumine

@Israfel @Luvena