Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Lady Reappears (House Vogelstein)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ariadne

Dawn spilled into her chambers, the pale light starting to illuminate her cherished trinkets. The soft light drifted over the face of the sleeping young mare, causing her violet eyes to clench before drifting open and blinking. "Morning already..." She murmured as she rolled to her hooves and approached the window that lead out to the dawn court. The turmoil of the past was brushed away by the promise of the sunrise over the citadel. "I may be young, may have had the role pushed upon me, but I am not one to let those that depend upon me to fall to disappointment..." She murmured to the dawn, turning her head and moving to her vanity.

With the telekinetic powers that all in Novus were able to use, Adne swept her ombre hued hair into an elegant dutch braid that followed the line of her crest. Her tail was left free and flowing, a tribute to the freedom that her parents had given her in the past. Leaving her bedroom, she moved to the first level and the kitchen that was there. The staff was already bustling around, but Adne found that making her own tea was soothing. Going through the motions, she sighed softly at the sharp scent that wafted from the cup.

Leaving the kitchen, she settled into her main living space. The mare was not one to have a specific place to greet those that might come to call, though she did have an office just off of her living room should more privacy be needed. Curling onto the pillows that made up her couch, Adne savored the warming sunlight and the hot tea as she woke fully from her slumber.

"Speaking"
@---
Notes: Ariadne is here <3