Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lie to me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
sister, i hear you laugh, my heart fills full of love
keep me please, sister, when you cry
i feel your tears, running down my face

The aquatic mare looked curiously to the other, head tilted to the side at the consideration of what some would do for love - before she had added the aspect of men for beer. Bel laughed with a shake of her head. "I suspect it's also a case of what men wouldn't do for beer as well." She mused with a slight shake of her head. She sips at her drink in fairly companionable silence for a moment, her gaze merely curious at the being near her. A sort of curiosity that came from Bel's slow introduction into the ranks of the warriors, where she could still feel like an outsider. She was no fighter proper - not on land anyways . . .

At the thought of Bel having an ear of Bucky, she has to snort, closing both set of eyes, purely for the benefit of the others who would grow unnerved to see just one set close. The action itself speaks of her time on land, that conforming that she under went when instinct had taught her to close one set at a time, to allow herself to always be aware. In the midst of battle, instinct takes back over, but . . . among others, like this, Bel does her best to . . . keep the peace. Robbing herself of instincts, of characteristics that made her unique, that made her fit just a little better to this world of land and sky.

"With Bucky, not so much." She admits with a laugh, shaking her head, "To be fair, I haven't met him either. But Liam speaks of him with fondness." She explains, the personal way she addresses their sovereign speaks of a close friendship, of whose ear she does have. She does pause when she's called out by name, and she finally nods her head, trying not to feel the clench of her heart at the acknowledgement of the fact she was still different, untrusted, "Yes, I am. But you can call me Bel. Most who are familiar with me do." She pauses then, quiet, aware, "I'm sorry, but . . . I'm not sure I know your name." She admits after a moment, hiding the embarrassment of having to ask behind another drink of her glass.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sofia
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
lie to me - by Sofia - 01-10-2022, 12:41 AM
RE: lie to me - by Below Zero - 01-10-2022, 08:24 PM
RE: lie to me - by Sofia - 01-19-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: lie to me - by Below Zero - 02-22-2022, 04:28 PM