Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Youth
Genderfluid [He/Him/They/Them]  |  3 [Year 508 Spring]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: Nature's Voice  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Diesel
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: Breeding Thread

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Player Written [Birth/First Thread]
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE MAGIC FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR MAGIC
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO GAIN IMMORTALITY? IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Nature's Voice [ Couldn't think of anything better]
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Communicating with Plants
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? More related to his mother's magic, as it's inherited. But nature is all about the calmness and balance - which is represented by Dawn's neutrality and calmness.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Diesel - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing own quest.

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Seraph
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? no
-- If no: born with it

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes to staff-written: --
-- If yes to staff-written: --
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? --

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? no
-- If yes, give a brief description: --
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? related more to her father than her court but dusk is full of empaths and those that run off emotions . her magic feeds off her emotions .

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Seraph - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Aeon
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE MAGIC FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR MAGIC
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO GAIN IMMORTALITY? IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Aegis 
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes
-- If yes, give a brief description:The magic that shields him occasionally flickers across his coat/wings in a shimmering manner, and vanishes quickly without shielding anything
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!

How does the Magic relate to your Court? Aeon’s deep commitment to protection of those who cannot protect themselves has manifested in the ability to shield damaging attacks. The Aegis manifests as a shimmering barrier that envelops both Aeon and his target to protect them from damage sources. His ability to maintain it is affected by his emotions. 

This is relevant to his role as a dusk soldier as it would allow for the protection of court members, as well as the retrieval of injured court members. Being able to fly he could scoop them up and take them back to safety. Regular contact with damage types allows his  Aegis shield to be more effective with less effort.

Agreement

Signed: @Morphi

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Morphi / @Aeon - Active magic approved, Vexillum item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 508 Spring]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Lunar Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Black Arctic
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: Rolled during mating

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Lunar Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? nope <3
-- If yes, give a brief description:
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yep
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Black Arctic's magic is a mixture between his parents. On one hand, it can appeal to the fearfulness, using the pale light to see his way in the gloom. He can also use his magic to protect those he cares for.

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Black Arctic - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »