Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Armor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTIONS
Armor

Once you have purchased an Armor item from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an item, please visit this thread.

Armor (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote>
<span class="officialheader">Redeeming Armor</span>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving Armor:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Armor' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Description of Armor:</b> BRIEF ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION FOR RECORDS PAGE
<b>Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote>

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Katniss
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No
-- If no: Oct. joining incentive!
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my Armor Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Katniss - Armor was approved, added to the records page, and the Armor item was sent to Katniss' account! You may now begin writing her IC'ly with the armor.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Zombie when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 10/01/18

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 49 — Threads: 7
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Mathias
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? nope
-- If no: redeeming mathias' SWP prize! http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=2763
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my Armor Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Mathias - your Armor has been approved and added to the records page!

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Theodosia
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? YES? i think so - Weapon redemption here, too
-- If no:

Description of Armor: armor -- an iron chestplate and leg bracers engraved with lightning and storm designs, held in place by leather strips. there is a small dagger sheath attached to one of the leather straps around her neck, which holds a small but wickedly sharp dagger.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item.

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Theodosia - your Armor has been approved and added to the records page!

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Seraphina
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? Yes - Weapon redemption form here

Description of Armor: A set of leather, steel, and cloth bracers, breastplate, and headpiece, entwined with a thick, but breathable golden scarf; a slim, light steel arrow about a foot in length and sharpened at either end hangs loosely in a small snare on the left side of her breastplate, often obscured from view.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Seraphina - your Armor has been approved and added to the records page!

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Torstein
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? Yes
-- If no:

Description of Armor: Harness with wool-backed, steel-infused wooden chest plate and steel neck, shoulder, wither, and haunch guards.

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Torstein - Armor has been approved and added to the Records!

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Erasmus

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Erasmus
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? YES

Description of Armor: a gold engraved blackened metal chestplate, horned headplate, neck, leg and haunch guards strapped with leather, streamed with black iridescent sheer fabric and a matching cowl. Accompanied by damascus sickle sword.

Agreement

Signed: Raeym

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @erasmus-Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline del [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 2
Signos: 125
Inactive Character

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Noam
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No
-- If no: Restricted Item Claim for New Members: https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3030

Description of Armor:
Armor: Plain leather armor, covering chest, shoulders, front legs, and 1/4 of the neck base.

Agreement

Signed: del

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@del / @Noam, armor approved alongside your weapon redemption This has been added to the records, item sent to your account, and you may begin writing them with their item ICly.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Warbird

Code:
Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Warbird HERE
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? NO
-- If no: 2020 Christmas Advent Calendar Day 21

Brief Description of Armor: A set of black armor edged in beveled silver.

Agreement

Signed: Sunsides

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sunsides / @warbird, armor approved. This has been added to the records, item sent to your account, and you may begin writing them with their item ICly.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Sol Bestiam
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? Yep
-- If no: n/a

Description of Armor: Sol wears golden armor, decorated with suns and scarabs.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yep

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Sol Bestiam, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »