Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A queen should be one of the people

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

Aeon had continued to grow and heal in this time in the Dusk court. His measurements were less irregular and he was less lanky. His feathers had grown back in, and his coat had regained its shine. The sooty colt had blossomed, emerging at least physically a mature stallion. Mentally, there was still a lot of growing left. But nothing could fix that, but jumping into the world and experiencing it. 

He hadn’t really been over this side of the land before. He figured he would make himself useful and offer himself to aid the new queen. He had voted to secure electing her and wanted to get to know her better. 

He approached the building and stuck his head around the insert of the door.  Smiling softly he watched the mare interact with the canine. What a different world Novus was, where predators could be befriended. “Hello, I am Aeon, I thought I would come and offer my assistance. It appears you have a lot to move!” he said with a friendly tone.  The idea of being useful was something that appealed to Aeon. He knew he had strength, and he also had wings - all these things could be used to make the transition easier for Uzuri. 

It was pleasant to put a face to the name. He had hoped he wasn’t intruding by letting himself into her space. He kept his ears alert and listening for her reply, if he wasn’t welcome he would of course leave. He couldn’t bare the idea of making anyone else uncomfortable or feel unwelcome. He had lived that in his childhood - alone, everyone needed company. 

He hoped that with his presence he could ensure that the youth of Dusk were able to train and learn any skill they desire. Aeon couldn’t teach many things, but he sure as well was able to encourage curiosity and learning. In much the same way Torielle had driven a thirst of knowledge in himself.  Even those at the very top needed companionship and support.

Messages In This Thread
A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-05-2022, 07:28 AM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-11-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Liam - 04-11-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 05:31 AM