Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A queen should be one of the people

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« I was a princess made of ashes; there is nothing left of me to burn.
Now it's time for a queen to rise.
»

Uzuri glanced at the stallion, eyes warm and smile soft as she dipped her head. "Hello. I am Uzuri, and this is Neema." She responded as she moved closer. "Though I guess you probably know who I am at least." She laughed softly as the maned wolf huffed a laugh and bumped against the mare.

"I honestly didnt realize how much I had to move... Apparently avoiding the world by playing with hot metal is a good way to have more weapons than needed." She snorted as she pulled the cart out of her once home. Pausing to look at the building, she sighed softly. She couldnt sell it, not yet at least. This was the last place she had to be close to the memories of her mother. For now at least, it would stay as it was.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Aeon. I would love your company as I head toward the citadel... Vespera knows that it has been a challenge to wrap my head around the changes." She laughed again, her laugh warm and more peaceful than it had been in a long while. "You are a rather new member, arent you? There are so many faces to remember and try to keep track of." She said as she dipped her head. This was definitely going to be a challenge...

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Aeon
Notes:
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-05-2022, 07:28 AM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 04-11-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-11-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Liam - 04-11-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 05:31 AM