Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A queen should be one of the people

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

He smiled softly and positioned himself beside her to help with heaving the cart. I felt good to have a physical use for his muscles; to be helpful. “It is a pleasure none-the-less to meet the both of you.” he said softly, dipping his own head in acknowledgement he hadn’t got a lot of social practice growing up, so sometimes interactions felt odd to him. He did his best to be open, friendly and communicate his emotions. It was something that was only going to get better with more practice. 

“I am new! I crashed from a volcano in the sky, little less than a year ago. I am thankful for the opportunity to have a life here in the dusk court. Liam and Buckys were not only very kind in sheltering me in my time of need, but also adopting me. It’s the first time I've really had a family. It’s good to have somewhere to belong.” he felt odd revealing so much of himself to a mare he had just met, but if she was his queen - she could be trusted right? Perhaps his mundane life wasn’t that interesting to someone in such a higher position; she must have a lot to think about. 

“ I am a soldier here at dusk, I am interested in providing protection to the court and those who need it. I have been practicing my fighting and flying. I will be here if I am needed, I would be more than happy to walk with you anytime Uzuri.” He hummed softly as he walked alongside her.  He did his best to try and let the joy of the situation not be overtaken by insecure worries. 

“Is there anything you can tell me about Vespera? I am trying to figure out where I fit into her picture of Dusk. I want to learn more about her, and what kind of things she enjoys and favors.” he asked softly, he seemed to ask this question of everyone he met here. As he grew older he was slowly getting a better grasp on his curiosity. It wasn’t so long ago that with every interaction he would fire off too many questions and be very distracted as a whole. 

There was still much growing to be had. He only hoped that he could prove to Liam and Uzuri that he was a worthwhile investment, and that having him as a soldier would be of benefit to the dusk court.

Messages In This Thread
A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-05-2022, 07:28 AM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-11-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Liam - 04-11-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 05:31 AM