Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A queen should be one of the people

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« I was a princess made of ashes; there is nothing left of me to burn.
Now it's time for a queen to rise.
»

Uzi smiled at the colt as she walked. "I can understand the feeling of wanting to be something special for your home. I started my life as a soldier, a warrior. I trained every day to be the best that I could be and to make Dusk proud. My only request is that you don’t train so hard that you lose yourself. Each of us is precious to the court, and each citizen in Dusk feels like family to me." She said warmly, almost motherly. It was funny how deeply she cared about those that would now look to her. Aeon’s company was pleasant and made her feel at ease on her journey to her new home.

"Vespera is an interesting goddess. She has always been that caring mother figure, loving and modest. The one to keep to herself though willing to protect those that she loves. Yet for that love, there is a shyness, a hesitancy to her. Something that screams to the fears within my own heart of being used for my cares. While many have different views in regards to Vespera, that is how she has always been to me." She answered him honestly. Probably more honest than she had intended. He was easy to speak to and she enjoyed his presence.

When Liam joined them, Uzi beamed at him. That smile turned into a snort as the soldiers came to transport her belongings to where they would be. "Thank you. I will get things put away shortly, so don’t worry about that please " She called to them before turning to Liam.

"I appreciate the help. Somehow I managed to stash away more weapons than I anticipated." She laughed softly. Turning to Aeon, she dipped her head. "I had better get some of this organized. It was a pleasure to speak to you and I sincerely hope we can speak again soon. My door is always open to those that reside in Dusk, to my family. I am honored to include you in that family, Aeon." She said, pressing her muzzle to hai shoulder before leading the stallions to her quarters to start to u pack.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Aeon @Liam
Notes: Gonna casually have her head out <3 I would love another thread Morphi!
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-05-2022, 07:28 AM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-11-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Liam - 04-11-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 04-25-2022, 12:24 AM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 05:31 AM