Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A queen should be one of the people

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

It was pleasant speaking with Uzi. Aeon hadn’t really had a good relationship with either of his parents. His father had never been in his life, and his mother ignored his existence once it was clear he wouldn’t be flying anytime soon. So having a family in dusk felt special, it felt like nothing he’d ever experienced before. Belonging and meaning, hand in hand. He would protect them with whatever it took, if the situation arose. 

“Thank you for telling me about Vespera, I hope in time I can find my own relationship with her. For now I don’t feel that touch or embrace from her, I can only hope she approves of my choices.” he said softly with a smile. 

He listened to her speech carefully, taking note of each and every detail. Aeon was a sponge for knowledge and that included his interactions with others. He noted that all this equipment and her blacksmithing was an interesting talent to have. He would definitely have questions for her about that at another time. 

He stiffened slightly feeling her embrace, her muzzle pressing to his neck. He relaxed and sighed deeply pressing his own to her neck. It felt good, it felt right. He had found his place within Novus and this day had only set that further into stone.  

“I hope we will speak often; I am here to help you if you ever need it.” he added as he withdrew to leave her quarters.

Messages In This Thread
A queen should be one of the people - by Uzuri - 03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-05-2022, 07:28 AM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-11-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Liam - 04-11-2022, 10:09 PM
RE: A queen should be one of the people - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 05:31 AM