Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

It was her stammering and the swooshing of wings that alerted him to the arrival of the other stallion. Aeon has sparsely seen anyone who rivaled his size, but judging by the other he figured they would stand shoulder to shoulder. Aeon summoned the courage that he had welling inside of him. He had done nothing wrong, he was in his own court and being reasonable.  In any other situation someone arriving in this manner would be suspect, at least Seraph could confirm it was indeed her father. 

He would never judge anyone by their external appearance even if they did sneer and show their teeth.  Maybe there was something he was missing socially. Either way he would not jump to conclusions and he would not feel intimidated when his actions had been reasonable. 

“Hello, yes I am Aeon. I would like to think of myself as a friend to all of dusk court and those who reside here” he said softly. He wondered if the other stallion had better eyesight with his additional eyeballs, he squished his curiosity deeper inside. He doubted the stranger would wish to talk about such things. “I am a dusk court Soldier and while I was rounding I met Seraph. What is your name?” he asked gently. There was no need to shout, all who were standing could feel the uneasy tension.

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK PRETTY
curled up on this bathroom floor

By the way Seraph acts , it's likely clear she had indeed sneaked away , and was now essentially caught red-handed . Red-hoofed , in this case . The growing girl at least has the grace to look embarrassed and sheepish , her head dropping a little at the way her father towers over her height simply by standing next to her .

" A soldier , hm ? " His ears twist , and those dark rimmed eyes fix on the other for a long moment before he snorts . " Reliquary . " He furrows his brows a little , looking back to his daughter with a knowing gaze . " I told you not to leave the Court . "

" Technically I haven't . The fields are part of the court ... " She huffs at him , sticking out her tongue even before it retreats back into her mouth and she sees the way her father rolls all of his eyes in an exasperated motion . " You know better than to leave without telling anyone . Your mother has been worried . " As if he isn't.

Seraph only huffs , one hoof pawing at the grass . " Can I stay out here , now that you know where I am ? Please ? It's so nice out here and it's safe ! I'm not alone . " Her words cause the titan to turn his gaze toward the soldier again , and Reliq grunts . " You've just met . "

@Aeon

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

He wasn’t about to throw Seraph to her fathers whims; but he also didn’t approve of her not telling anyone where she went. “You should really tell people when you leave, so they don’t worry.” he said softly after she complained that she hadn’t really left. “It also means if you get into trouble they know where to look to help you,” he added. 

“Would you like to go for a run? Reliquary; I can show you and Seraph the borders of our lands if you haven’t already seen them. This will make sure she knows where they are. It is all part of my patrol to help keep Dusk safe” he said without any pressure to his tones. This was an awkward situation but he didn’t want to make it any worse by making either of them feel threatened. It was very true that they had just met. He was not in a rush to be causing any issues or trouble for anyone.

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »