Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Greetings from one to another

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

The tasks that came with taking the mantel of leadership were never ending. There was a part of the multi-hued mare that wanted nothing more than to retreat to her forge and lose herself in the craft, yet she knew that it was not an option at this point. She had no idea about so many things in regards to her court and she hated it. She wanted to know how the standings were between her court and the others, wanted to get to know her subjects and become friendly with them.

It was this drive that had her leaving her home in the citadel early and flying toward the court of the sun. Day court was one that she was curious of, as she hadnt been there yet. The warrior within her heart wanted to know how they trained their fighters, to take notes that she could take back to Dusk to help her own court grow stronger. 

Setting down just outside of the court, Uzi stretched and then closed her wings and let her hooves bring her closer to the heart. She was unsure of who was leading this court at the moment, who she would be meeting in just a short time. Yet she would not let any unease show on her features as she moved closer. 

”I seek the sovereign of Day court. I am one of the sovereigns for Dusk." She said warmly to one of the faces that she came across, hoping for help to find the leader and speak to them.

"Uzuri"
@Leviathan
Notes: Just a quick thread for Uzi to introduce herself <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

They are a bare people . Solterra is worse than he feared , and he can feel them all slipping through his grasp , one by one , like the many grains of sand that make up the Mors . He fears they may never grow to the proud nation they had once been .

Large ears swivel as he hears the sound of voices approaching , the vast royal Court itself dusty on the edges with a spare few members here and there . Attendants , subjects . People he treats with respect . Levi merely blinks his good eye and tilts his head to face toward where a small group is approaching , hearing a new voice among them .

" A Sovereign of Dusk , sir . " One says to him , ears twitching on his head as he casts a glance behind him , and Leviathan furrows his phantom brows . The last time he had had a run in with anyone from Terrastella , it had been Liam and his habit of forcing people to do things he wanted . The overbearing motherhenning , as if he were their parent and shepherd . Levi hadn't fallen for it , had balked and refused , and left it at that . He would not become another one of the sheep that flocked to their adoring leader that pushed all his will on them .

The titan pulls himself from the throne slowly , taking heavy steps as he approaches , scars rippling over his body , the ones on his back semi faded but still newer than the rest . " Why is there a Sovereign of Terrastella here ? Surely , the disaster of a meeting with a different Sovereign has been told to you . " The subjects part , revealing the woman behind them , and Leviathan merely blinks , blowing out a harsh snort as he does .

" I am Leviathan , Sovereign of Solterra . Speak now and tell me why you've decided to come to this kingdom of sun and sand . " The solar Court of Day has nothing to do with anyone anymore it seems , and perhaps it's better that way . He had attempted a fostering of alliances and growth , but it had been for naught . He isn't built for diplomacy , and it still shows .

@Uzuri

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

The stallion that arrived was gruff, clearly expecting another in her place. Likely Liam, since he had been the sovereign for some time. Uzi took a deep breath and dipped her head in respect to the other leader.

"I come to you without any prior knowledge of what has transpired between our courts. I was recently given the mantle of leadership, though it is not a responsibility I take lightly. What my co-sovereign has done in the past is not what I have done." She said warmly, though firmly. At his personal introduction, she smiled. 

"I am Uzuri." Her words were simple and warm, friendly. "I seek nothing more than to introduce myself and try to understand where our courts lie in terms of friendship or rivalry. I refuse to accept the words of another without hearing from both sides, which is the reason I came straight to you rather than to seek the information from Liam. I want to know from my own experience rather than the words of others. My intent was not ill, rather to give us a chance to speak neutrally and move forward from there." She answered as she watched the battle scarred beast. He was clearly more warrior than politician and she found that she respected that. It was a chord of familiarity within her. She had started as a warrior, fighting for her court and those that couldn’t fight for themselves. This was a part of her that she never wished to lose and she liked to see another that might share that view.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Leviathan
Notes:
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios