Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Event] To catch a mouse

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

The mare moved around the courtyard slowly, hooves clicking rhythmically, as she felt herself relaxing. Around her, others were dancing, and talking and just having a good time, and it brought a smile to the fae's muzzle. Tiana swirled around her, the red glow usually in her pendant now surrounding the spirit as she kept the fae company. It was a lovely ball, even Caelum would admit to that, and she had been more than impressed by the variety of outfits at the masquerade. Her own outfit of sheer, iridescent fabric draping around her body had been admired, matching the sheer iridescent fabric veiling her face. Both pieces of cloth held in place by delicately intertwining silver chains that stood out against the blue roan of her body, diamonds and iridescent opals shining from fastenings through out the delicate jewelry that hung against her face as a headdress, around her neck in a collar formation, and twirling around the loose strands of her tail. Matching with the flowers growing among those ivory tresses, shedding pastel flower petals as she moved, matching the flowers that grew from her steps, Caelum looked more the part of a Summer Fae than she had in a long time.

The mare gently excused herself from some familiar faces who were delighted to greet her and tell her how lovely she looked, apologizing and explaining the need for a drink as Tiana's voice giggled with in her mind, I always forget how popular you are until we're out in public. For a mere doctor, and tea-shop owner, you are well liked in many courts. Caelum laughed softly, her voice pitching softer for Tiana alone, "I was always the People's Princess. I suppose I cannot help but to be kind to all. I enjoy spending time with everyone and getting to know about the others. It is not hard for such attention to transpire into affection and desire to see them living their best lives and inquiring over their well being. My parents certainly raised me to care for our people - I just took that to mean I should care for everyone I meet." The fae admitted, her smile growing as Tiana twirled around her, before the two approached the tables that sunk with the weight of the food and drinks available.

Caelum quietly picked up a fruity drink, careful to ensure it's sugar content (only natural sugars for this fae), sipping it to taste the faintest twang of alcohol burn against the back of her throat and making a face, "I had forgotten that Uzuri had chosen a variety of alcoholic drinks to be readily available as well. It is still delicious of course, but a rather startling surprise when one is not expecting the burn." She informs the curious spirit, as she turns slightly to take in the crowd, occasionally smiling and dipping her head in response to friendly greetings, her gaze dancing over the individuals to see who all had show up.

No, not glancing over the individuals, her eyes were peeled for a black stallion, with jet curls and piercing blue eyes that never failed to make her knees weak. She highly doubted Vikander would appear in such event, but it never did stop her from searching him out hopefully. Always hopeful to spot the stallion who kept the air about him cool, but had a way of looking into her soul that made her warm all over. She glances away from the crowd, taking another sip of her drink; of course he wouldn't be here though . . . She knew better than to even hope. But there were still plenty of other friendly faces faces here that she could eagerly turn to for conversation. Finishing her drink, she allowed a waitstaff to take the empty glass before turning back to the crowd, "Shall we continue to mingle, Tiana?" She playfully asked the spirit, even as she walked back into the masses, a friendly smile on her face.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana - the soul spirit

@Sebastien
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x