Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Next Step

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« No damsel in distress, no need to save me. »

Uzi beamed at the pair, glad that she seemed to be making a difference and bringing something to the beloved members of her court. She glanced around her and smiled. 

"Give me a few days to figure a few things out. I have plenty of weapons for you both to try when we get to it." She murmured before humming softly as she thought.

"If you decide to take me up on my offer, I will be in the courtyard of the citadel just after dawn a week from today. Join me there and we can plan further. I must take my leave and get back to the chaos of the job I was given." She said with a laugh, shaking her head and stretching her multi-hued wings. Before lifting into the air, she gazed at the mare and colt. "Aeon, it is always a pleasure. Phoebe, I am so pleased to have met you and look forward to getting to know you further." She said warmly, almost motherly. With that, she took to the skies to head back to her home.

"Uzuri"
@Phoebe @Aeon
Notes: Closer for Uzi <3 Can’t wait until their next thread!!
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »