Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

IC Event  - Halcyon Race - Leg One

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Uzuri [PM] Posts: 24 — Threads: 17
Signos: 865

Aestate Umbrae Festival

I apologize for the delay in getting this ending up! Due to Dyzzie's away notice, and her verbal permission, I am going to end this leg now so we can get the next leg up and going! I am hoping to get the post up today after I run in circles a bit lol. Without further ado, the ending of the short leg of the race!

This race had been chaotic and fun to watch, the excitement making Uzuri beam as she watched them proudly. There was a part of her that felt like a proud mother as she watched. During the final leg, the horses changed their order and much happened. Where Pangaea was initially running strongly, she had fallen behind. The little fae had fallen, literally, out of the race and was currently being tended to by a medic. The injury had shaken the members of her court and she smiled warmly at them.

As they crossed the finish line, Uzi grinned and stepped forward to announce the final results. "You all ran wonderfully! I am so pleased and excited that you took the time to participate and would love to congratulate you all. Due to the unfortunate circumstances of the race, Absynthe has been disqualified from this leg, but she is currently under the careful tending of one of the medics to make sure she is ready to try again next race. That being said, I would be honored to congratulate the finishers! Below Zero rallied back strongly, pulling into the lead at the last moment. Phoebe and Aeon came close together for second and third, with Pangaea right on their heels!" She said loudly as she moved to personally congratulate each runner.

@Below Zero - As winner, you will receive 250 signos!!
@Phoebe - In second place, you will receive 100 signos!!
@Aeon - In third place, you will receive 50 signos!!
@Pangaea
@Absynthe

And so with the sunshine
and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees,
just as things grow fast in movies,
I had that familiar conviction that
life was beginning over again with summer.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »