Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - {Event} Child of Sun and Sea

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 508 Spring]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Lunar Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Black Arctic

Where the sun and sea meet,
There you shall find me.

The colt was alive with energy, something that his parents were less than impressed with some days. He bounced about next to the large flaming creature that was his sire. While his colors were similar, there was marked difference between the sun beast and his offspring. The colt had large wings, though they were more fins than typical wings. His ears matched his mother, as did his double eyes. He would grow larger than Bel, and like her, he loved to swim. 

"Kaito, do you really not ever walk?" The larger stallion asked softly, rolling his golden eyes and reaching down to ruffle the colt’s mane. Even Jiri tired of the colt’s endless energy and would return him home when she needed a break.

"Where is the fun in walking? Besides, I cant walk and keep up with you!" The colt snorted as he danced through the green grasses. They could hear and smell the picnic and that made him more excited. "I wonder what all will be in the fields! Maybe we can find other foals! Are there any other foals?" He asked, pausing in his movements to look up at his sire.

"That is a very good question. I am not sure. I know that Sovereign Cally recently had her first fawn, but I done know if they will join." Sol remarked as he shortened his strides for the foal.

"Kaito""Sol"
@—
Notes: Open <3 Figured I would throw Kaito and Sol into the picnic!