Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 29 — Threads: 7
Signos: 430
Dusk Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Spring] // 13.2 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Juniper
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: 503 Fall joining incentive !

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A cloak of storms and golden lace that flows around her wings,, back over to part around her tail where a golden cuff securely holds the masses of hair in check, a cuff that matches the anklets around each leg in style and golden color.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: e-cho

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@e-cho / @Juniper, outfit approved and added to the Records! I have sent you the Outfit item, and you may begin using the outfit in iC posts.

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 46 — Threads: 12
Signos: 25
Night Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him/His] // 7 [Year 497 Summer] // 15 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: // Bonded:

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Michael
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? no
-- If no: I'm using the one free restricted item upon joining thing per member... thing? If that's okay?

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A scarf, bangles on his forelegs, and an intricate hair tie for his tail.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Michael - outfit approved and has been added to the Records! I have sent you the Outfit item, and you may begin using the outfit in iC posts.

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 45
OOC Account

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Corrdelia
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Incentive listed here: http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=12

Brief Description of Outfit: Her cloak is made of a soft fabric and is a blend of black and medium gray. The trim is made of delicate black lace. A simple black cord keeps the cloak tied securely with the knot at her chest.

Agreement

Signed: Layla

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Layla / @Corrdelia - Outfit approved with your character's application and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character's Outfit.

Played by Offline eleven [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 1,400
OOC Account

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Anatoly
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Accessory: Two gold collars, one much slimmer than the other, the larger of which has a hook to clip decorations on.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Eleven

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@eleven / @Anatoly - Additional accessory approved with your character's application and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character's Accessory.

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 8
Signos: 180
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [he/him/his] // 8 [Year 496 Summer] // 16 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 16 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Tuolouse
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of Outfit: Burgundy scarves attached by gold rings at his horns, withers, tail; with a hidden pocket for knick knacks.

Agreement

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Tuolouse - Second Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character's new Outfit.

sunshine mixed with a little hurricane

dancing all alone in the morning light
you came in like a wave when i was feeling alright

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 51 — Threads: 9
Signos: 100
Dawn Court Citizen
Male [he/him/his] // 8 [Year 496 Summer] // 16 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Toulouse - not an update, but a second outfit.
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of Outfit: Seafoam green scarves attached by gold rings at his poll and dock with golden tassels and rings.

Agreement

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Toulouse - Second Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character's new Outfit.

i'm stuck in the sunshine, riptide

dancing all alone in the morning light
you came in like a wave when i was feeling alright

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Na'eemah

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Na'eemah
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? yes
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A red sheer scarf that she wears in a variety of ways but most commonly to cover her brown hair and neck. Blood red in colour with darker red and gold patterns.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @'Na'eemah' - Additional accessory approved with your character's application and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character's Accessory.

Played by Offline Avis [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 3
Signos: 50
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Her] // 6 [Year 498 Spring] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Forseti
-- If no: 03/19 incentive for joining dawn court (reactivated character)

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: large maroon cape with a golden pauldron and delicate chains

Agreement

Signed: avis

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avis / @Forseti - Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Outfit.

AND JUST LIKE AN ARROW SHOT IN THE DARK
SHE WILL NEVER MISS
click for character page

(Please tag me in every post)

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 29 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Day Court Emissary
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 4 [Year 500 Fall] // 14.1 hh // Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 15 // Active Magic: Plant Compulsion // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Aghavni
-- If no: 03/19 joining incentive, entertainer rank

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: An emerald green scarf embroidered with gold, attached to a golden cuff and draped over her shoulders.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Aghavni - Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Outfit.

WE WERE CHILDREN THRUST INTO A WAR
and when it ends, what will we become?

the white scarab

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 3
Signos: 40
Night Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him/His] // 7 [Year 497 Summer] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12 // Active Magic: Soul Weaving // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Vikander
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No.
-- If no: Incentive Entertainer rank.

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yep.
Brief Description of Outfit: A set of acolyte's robes, with a leather under-holster to carry his spell books and scrolls.

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Vikander - Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Outfit.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »